Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

couple pics of hunting property:

Go down 
+4
Robert
Jody
Joe
Tall Tine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

couple pics of hunting property: Empty
PostSubject: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

here is a couple of pictures of my hunting land.

couple pics of hunting property: IMG_4156
couple pics of hunting property: IMG_4156

Last edited by Tall Tine on Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Beautiful Country...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:59 pm

I hope to share that view with you a couple times! Very Happy

Last edited by bullwinkle on Thu May 07, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Anytime buddy!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Score! cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:51 am

I've been fortunate to be up that way and it is unreal up there
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:09 am

Looks like an awesome property. The rolling hills and planted fields remind me of the land where I grew up in PA...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Now that is Pretty!
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm

got my blind site picked out,but i'll need you to hunt it for me Very Happy about 40 yd's in front of where you took the picture at the corner. i will be watchimg with bino's and spotting scope the farthest end of the field in the bottoms to the right. i can see o large cheers antlered buck sneaking down through the little creek fingering out into the field.. checking my watch it is now 6:15 am on opening morn and in the distance he appears just as i thought.. taking careful aim with my trusty long rifle i lower the crosshairs on his boiler room,take a deep calm breath and...............you pull the trigger,he drops / good hunt ole ' bud.. hope this happens for you ,i can see as to where it could,,,good luck Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Tall Tine wrote:

You got room for one more? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm

kyhareraiser wrote:
got my blind site picked out,but i'll need you to hunt it for me Very Happy about 40 yd's in front of where you took the picture at the corner. i will be watchimg with bino's and spotting scope the farthest end of the field in the bottoms to the right. i can see o large cheers antlered buck sneaking down through the little creek fingering out into the field.. checking my watch it is now 6:15 am on opening morn and in the distance he appears just as i thought.. taking careful aim with my trusty long rifle i lower the crosshairs on his boiler room,take a deep calm breath and...............you pull the trigger,he drops / good hunt ole ' bud.. hope this happens for you ,i can see as to where it could,,,good luck Laughing

I think this is the area that it's going to happen for me this year! I sure hope so any way. fingers are crossed
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Dave wrote:
Tall Tine wrote:

You got room for one more? Very Happy

You just never know!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Awesome looking piece of property right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple pics of hunting property:   couple pics of hunting property: Empty

Back to top Go down

couple pics of hunting property:
Page 1 of 1