Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Last day success

Go down 
+4
kyhareraiser
Dave
Joe
TheRomer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Not for me unfortunatly Crying or Very sad But for a great friend of mine and a member on here(bowbo). He did not get a chance to hunt at all for them last year and got very little time this year to get after them. so I wanted him to be first to get a crack at one.

On this last day of the year he put the smack down on a great long beard and im very proud to have been sitting aside him as he did it.

I will give him the chance to post some pics and the story on here. but if he dont do it soon I will LOL

I just wanted to let you all know that another member has scored cheers

Copngrats again Ernie on a great bird
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Way to go!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Congrats to him and a big hand for you Mike on being very unselfish and letting others have success. Hopefully, you will be rewarded in deer season!
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

very nice: congrats to you both . i'm sure you and he will share smiles and huntin' tales of this years successful season for him. you are a friend indeed,remembering his blank season last year and accompanying him this season to take the gobbler down. i'd say you can count on him being with you next season too,because that's what sharing does for friendships.hunting friends are good companions to have .. again'' good on both of you
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:00 pm

COngrats to him. Must have been a fun hunt for you both
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Congrats to bowbo on his bird. And what an unselfish act on your part there Mike. Thats what makes hunting partners for life.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:50 pm

This is great to hear. Way to go guys! Looking forward to the story and pics.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:51 am

Congrats Ernie .... awww go head and steal his thunder, Mr. Volway stole mine! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last day success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day success   Last day success Empty

Back to top Go down

Last day success
Page 1 of 1