Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started

Go down 
+2
Joe
MRA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started Empty
PostSubject: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Today its 85 degrees, very humid and no wind. Out of all the job i could be doing im up 25 feet in the air shingling a roof. The shingles got so bad that it has rotted the plywood out so not only do i have to tear off the shingles but i get to tear off the plywood and resheet it as well Very Happy Just being up on the roof this morning i have sweated my shirt till its soaked. Boy does it make me dream of the nice cool fall air sitting in a stand somewhere. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:20 pm

No wind?!?! I didn't think that was possible out there.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Ya no kidding, monday thru wendsday i was fighting the wind and wanted it to go away, now im wishing for a breeze. Kansas weather sucks. lol
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Raining here in SW Colorado today!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm with you on wishing it was October...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm

I hear ya, come on september
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Joe wrote:
No wind?!?! I didn't think that was possible out there.

No kidding. it was a steady 35 to 40 mph's every second I was in Kansas turkey hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started   Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant wait for fall already and summer hasnt even started
Page 1 of 1