Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother

Go down 
+10
TheRomer
Mike
huntquest
Tall Tine
Jody
Glenn
MRA
Joe
mathewsguy
Dave
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother Empty
PostSubject: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, yesterday I got a call in the evening that one of my friends wife and their 3 young kids were in a serious accident. Two of the kids were taken to an area hospital and the Mom and one of the daughters were lifelined to a hospital in Fort Wayne. The two children at the local hospital were treated for some broken bones, laserations and released. This morning I recieved word that the daughted in Fort Wayne was alert and doing well and she is scheduled to be released sometime tomorrow. However, I found out this evening that God choose to call the mom home to be with Him.

Death is never easy to deal with no matter what the circumstances are. However, this tradgedy is especially tough with there being no warning whatsoever and three young children between the ages of 6-8 involved. Tomorrow the Dad will be sitting his 3 children down and telling them that their mom won't be coming home anymore. I amnot yet a father, but I can't imagine the pain he must feel in his heart.

Pray that God gives him strength to handle the tough times ahead and that somehow something good comes from this. I know it is a slogan we all have heard a thousand times, but I will say it again. Life is fragile, you can be hear one minute and gone the next. Make sure that you are living your life so you know where you will spend eternity. Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers for the family
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 pm

My prayers are sent fron New York that is terrible news and being a father i dont know if i would have the strenght to tell my children. i hope the friends and family pull together in tuff times like this. again prayers are sent
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Prayers sent...
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Their family and friends will be in my prayers...... I cant imagine what they will have to go through but death will come upon everyone and hopefully they will realize that and be able to keep living their lives in a good way. I truly feel terrible for the father and kids and hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:02 pm

My deepest sympathy, my thoughts and my Prayers are with your friend , his children and his family. There are so many things in life that we never understand or can give reason for why they happen but I will ask God in my prayers to give him strength and courage for what lye's ahead
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 pm

I too certainly will be thinking of him and his family. You wrote a really nice post Dave as there are no guarantees in life.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 pm

my thoughts and prayers are sent!
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Prayers are on the way!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with that family.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Very sad news, prayers are sent
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 pm

wow sad news...prayers sent

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Prayers are sent
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Wow, that's unreal. I can't even begin to imagine what that family is going through. My prayers are sent.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am

Prayers for the mother as well as the father and children on the way from PA...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers... I work with the fathers Dad. He has not been in to work, but I have talked with him a few times. Of course everyone is taking it rough, but the love and support they are recieving is tremendous. Please continue to keep them in your prayers as the viewing will be Friday and the funeral on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother   Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed for family that just lost a mother
Page 1 of 1