Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

85 grain thunderheads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

85 grain thunderheads Empty
PostSubject: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

anybody need some 85 grain thunderheads i took these on trade and shoot rage so if someone wants them there is 6 new in the package broadheads and i have a pack of replacement blades. in the pack you get. 6 broadheads, 6 U.B.A.Rs, 6 spare o rings, 1 safety wrench and also a cable slide 25 tyd
85 grain thunderheads 000_1454
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Sounds like you are the trade master... what else you got in that closet or garage of yours?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I have a few things but i can pretty much anything i have got rid of most of the stuff i had i get guys offering to trade me things for my necklaces because i tell them if they dont have the money they can offer to trade things i want everyone to be able to get the necklaces so it works out for everyone i just sold a carter something thumb release yesterday i got on trade. what are you looking for. I need a back pack thats the only thing i have not been able to get
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
I have a few things but i can pretty much anything i have got rid of most of the stuff i had i get guys offering to trade me things for my necklaces because i tell them if they dont have the money they can offer to trade things i want everyone to be able to get the necklaces so it works out for everyone i just sold a carter something thumb release yesterday i got on trade. what are you looking for. I need a back pack thats the only thing i have not been able to get

Nothing in perticular...

You said you need a back pack... Be sure to click on Keyes Hunting Gear's banner, which will take you to their website. Jeff has packs to meet your every need. I personally know Jeff and he is a great guy with awesome, practical products. Their are some reviews on some of the products he sells under the Official Sponsors Section of the forums. Just click on the Keyes Hunting Gear and check out the various topics. Hope that helps.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions about his stuff... I'll send you a PM with my number.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I will go check them out now. thanks
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Thats a good price on them
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Heard those heads shoot well...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 pm

the guy that had them really wanted a necklace so i traded him for these. so in return my new friends here will be getting some really good deals on stuff i get.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
the guy that had them really wanted a necklace so i traded him for these. so in return my new friends here will be getting some really good deals on stuff i get.

Thanks you the man cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 85 grain thunderheads   85 grain thunderheads Empty

Back to top Go down

85 grain thunderheads
Page 1 of 1