Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!

Go down 
+13
JackHammer
shehuntsva
AdvanTimberLou
Fiddle
Mark
Robert
dkoutdoors
Adam
Darius
MOOSE
Joe
TheRomer
Dave
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Just wondering how many of you shoot 3D competitions? I have for the past 3 years or so. I shoot in the MBO division for trophy, IBO and USBA shoots. I really enjoy it. It is a great way to keep your shooting skills sharp year round. Also a great way to hang out with your friends. I know that it has helped me become a more confident shooter from the stand and also has helped me learn to judge yardage better. Hopefully, some of us will be able to hook up over the summer for a shoot or two. Glad to help any of you out if you have any questions...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:22 pm

I shoot them but not for competition just for fun good way to keep in tune for the upcomeing season
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm

I shoot them/ I really enjoy them.

Took Moose on his first one a couple of weeks and he seemed to enjoy it so hopefully he will continue you to go this summer.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 am

Yep I shot my first one a few weeks ago with Joe. I loved it. Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

I have never shot one before but I'm dying to go. There is only one in my area but it still a pretty good drive away. I'm hoping to relocate soon and maybe there will be a few.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

You guys can check out the video of our arizona shoot we did right before spring training. You will see Pro staffer Corey Ragsdale and myself and two other buddies we play ball with.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/Shootin-Bows-678213.html
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:56 pm

3-D is a great way to hone your skills, for bowhunting Bass an Bucks in Wabash will have there 3-D corse open this coming weekend come join us
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Shot some here and there before but this year I am putting in the effort. I plan on qualifying for worlds and dragging Dave to it to shoot. I think it would be a great experience to shoot the IBO worlds so that's what I plan on doing
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 pm

I shoot for fun.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:40 am

Robert wrote:
Shot some here and there before but this year I am putting in the effort. I plan on qualifying for worlds and dragging Dave to it to shoot. I think it would be a great experience to shoot the IBO worlds so that's what I plan on doing

Uh, I will be the one dragging you my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiddle

Fiddle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

I plan on puttin a whoopin on dkoutdoors on Sunday at Bass and Bucks... Hope he brings his A game... lol!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:37 pm

I hope so I do as well Basketball rendeer cheers
Back to top Go down
AdvanTimberLou

AdvanTimberLou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm

I shoot them with a group of buddies purely for fun.

If you guys ever get a R100 by Reinhart in your area, go to it! Those are a ton of fun!

Can't wait to get out this spring and summer!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Doing my first 3D shoot tomorrow (Saturday 4/18) if anyone would like to join me they are more than welcome. It is at Bass and Bucks in Wabash, IN.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm

We have a 3D course at Brian's "homeplace" outside of town. We have around 30 targets that we can go and shoot anytime. We host shoots as well.

I actually went to my first shoot outside of our range and came home with a 1st place trophy. Well, there was only one other lady shooting, so there wasn't alot of competition, lol. I do love it though. Lots of fun, I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay on top of their game. The kids love it too.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:11 pm

shehuntsva wrote:
We have a 3D course at Brian's "homeplace" outside of town. We have around 30 targets that we can go and shoot anytime. We host shoots as well.

I actually went to my first shoot outside of our range and came home with a 1st place trophy. Well, there was only one other lady shooting, so there wasn't alot of competition, lol. I do love it though. Lots of fun, I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay on top of their game. The kids love it too.

1st place, is well 1st place... no matter how many other shooters there were... CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Thanks Dave, I needed that.

Long story...short, I have been fighting a horrible case of target panic for a long time and I was really close to just packing up. I'm still struggling, but I think I've just about got it licked. I'm still to the point where I have to shoot from the ladies pegs, which is something I have never done until this year. It stinks for real.

Oh well, enuf boo hooing....First Place Baby!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:11 pm

I planning on shooting at a couple with Dave this year, it is alot of fun being out their with the one that got me started in archery. It has been a blast!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 pm

JackHammer wrote:
I planning on shooting at a couple with Dave this year, it is alot of fun being out their with the one that got me started in archery. It has been a blast!!

Thanks Jack... It is not the same whenever I shoot without my little buddy. By the way... sometimes I feel the student has become the teacher. You developed into quite the archer.
Back to top Go down
huntoholic

PostSubject: 3d   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 pm

I started in 3d shooting last year and all i can say is what a blast. I really enjoy getting outdoors anyway I can and what a better way than shooting your bow. I wanted to shoot michigan triplecrown this season but school has takin all my free time so I make it to shoots whenever I can. I will be going one of these days it is my goal. pirat
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

for you who have not shot 3d...(beware)..It is the most addicting thing ou will ever do. I was put onto it last year and now find myself shooting them with my budds every tuesday evening and every sunday. we travel around to different 3d shoots within an hour drive and have a blast. in the winter we shoot the indoor 3d courses and hit the techno hunts in between. I look forward to every shoot we go on! farao
Back to top Go down
patrkyhntr37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 pm

me and my son do and just love it, plus no better practice for bow season.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 pm

i recomm cheers end 3d to everybody
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 pm

3D shoots are great. nothing like having a good time with your fellow hunting buddies and working on your shooting skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!   Anyone 3D shoot?  If not try it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone 3D shoot? If not try it!
Page 1 of 1