Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Checked plot today:

Go down 
+5
Joe
volway
TheRomer
Jody
Tall Tine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

Checked plot today: Empty
PostSubject: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Went out today to put up a camera over my new food plot and water hole. As I was walking I kicked up a nice doe and got to the plot and it just sprouting. It will be a week tomorrow so it looks like it's going to grow. There were tons of tracks in and around the water hole. Got a camera set up so we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

It sounds like a perfect spot for a camera.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

sounds like it is working good, cant wait to see some pics from it
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey TT if you don't already,Get ya some cages (baskets) put out,I know with one of my plots I put out I was thinking it was taking it for ever to grow,Noticed tracks all in it,Put 4 cages scattered over it and it was like 6 inches taller in the cages the next time i went and looked at it,They were mowing it down and I just thought it wasn't growing yet.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 pm

That is awesome TT. Can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm

waiting on pics.......

cant wait

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Sounds good big fella... Will be awesome to see your pics.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Can't wait to see some pics from it
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm

volway wrote:
Hey TT if you don't already,Get ya some cages (baskets) put out,I know with one of my plots I put out I was thinking it was taking it for ever to grow,Noticed tracks all in it,Put 4 cages scattered over it and it was like 6 inches taller in the cages the next time i went and looked at it,They were mowing it down and I just thought it wasn't growing yet.

That is a great idea, I totally didn't even think about it. Thanks for the tip, I will have to do that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm

I just put in a new card 2 days ago and I have 51 pics already. I should have taken a new card to swap it out. Looking forward to your pics.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm

lets see the pics...ive been posting mine even though the buck are kinda small...just really cool to see the activity in your favorite hunting spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checked plot today:   Checked plot today: Empty

Back to top Go down

Checked plot today:
Page 1 of 1