Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

More mineral lick picks

Go down 
+6
Robert
Joe
Jody
mathewsguy
TheRomer
littleslink
10 posters
AuthorMessage
littleslink

littleslink

More mineral lick picks Empty
PostSubject: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Below are a couple of bucks from the cameras this week. I made three more mineral licks on the other side of the property, so there should be some new bucks to see next week...

More mineral lick picks MDGC0049

More mineral lick picks MDGC0157
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 pm

great pics, cant wait to see what you get at the new spots
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

nice pics buddy like romer said cant wait to see what else you get
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

As cool as it is to see these bucks, it is only going to get better watching them develop through out the summer. Keep the pics coming.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Thats what I am talking about!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 am

Great pics
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 am

Well said, Jody... Looks like you are getting some good pics for all your hard work!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

TheRomer wrote:
great pics, cant wait to see what you get at the new spots

I am hoping they are just as good if not better than the three sites I have been running so far this spring, I guess we'll see when I pull the cards. The problem is that I have two golf tourneys and a deck to pressure wash/stain this weekend, so I don't know if I'll make it to camp. Something tells me I will find the time to get down there...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Great pics A.J. Is that down at bear run? I need to get Leo to get some of the cameras out. I know he is pretty busy with Chase and Work.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

nice pics should have mine to post in a week
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 pm

haha... thanks for scouting for me A.J. JK... Nice pics. I have two cameras out down in Dents Run. They have been out for a couple weeks now. I need to get down there and pull the cards.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Early Morning Gobble wrote:
haha... thanks for scouting for me A.J. JK... Nice pics. I have two cameras out down in Dents Run. They have been out for a couple weeks now. I need to get down there and pull the cards.

Anytime. First one the gets a buck is filming the other guy. It will be a race between you, me, and Foxy. Let the games begin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More mineral lick picks   More mineral lick picks Empty

Back to top Go down

More mineral lick picks
Page 1 of 1