Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Trail Cam Picks

Go down 
+8
Early Morning Gobble
TheRomer
LawCoBowhunter
Joe
THE BULL
hntnksn
mathewsguy
littleslink
12 posters
AuthorMessage
littleslink

littleslink

New Trail Cam Picks Empty
PostSubject: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Kind of disappointing on the deer front. But on the bighter side, I did get my bear license this year...

New Trail Cam Picks Meandsophie

New Trail Cam Picks 615buck

New Trail Cam Picks 624buck

New Trail Cam Picks 621bear

New Trail Cam Picks 621bear3

New Trail Cam Picks 623bear

New Trail Cam Picks 627bear

New Trail Cam Picks 628bear
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Very cool pics of the bear man. that last one looks like it will be a good bear.
Back to top Go down
hntnksn

hntnksn

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 pm

pretty nice rug steak. right there............ bounce
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Very cool pics of the bear man. that last one looks like it will be a good bear.

Yeah. It's a shame I only got half of the bear in the pic. The camera was centered on the mineral lick until one of the previous bears smacked it. Good thing I had it in a bear box, or it may have been history. But judging by the size of the head (at least the part that you can see) it should be a nice one...
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

gettin me pumped for bear season
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 pm

THE BULL wrote:
gettin me pumped for bear season

I've been getting lots of bear pics this year. More than any other year. I'll post some on the big game photo section to get you going even more...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Nice pics,LIke the bears pics
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Great pics, is that you in the first one or is that someone you dont know?
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Great pics, is that you in the first one or is that someone you dont know?

That's me (or at least the bottom half of me) and my dog, Sophie...
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

nice pics AJ. Glad to see Sophie made the trip. Might have to get a crew together and go after a few bears this year down at camp.
Back to top Go down
arbigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Looks like you might have a good shot at getting a bear this year.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Early Morning Gobble wrote:
nice pics AJ. Glad to see Sophie made the trip. Might have to get a crew together and go after a few bears this year down at camp.

Im In!
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

That would be a fun time. Take Monday and maybe tuesday off and go after some bear. I knew you would be in Adam. Nice to get a full bear mount in the house along with a BIG BUCK this year.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Awesome, a couple of different bears there. Can you put out bait for them?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 am

Enjoyed the bear pics as well... thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 am

Adam wrote:

Im In!

I was talking to Karl Miller the other day. He was back in town for some turkey hunting. He said he did not see may turkeys, but he saw a ton of bear. He was back the grade. I got my bear license the other day. Let's do it...
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

littleslink wrote:
Adam wrote:

Im In!

I was talking to Karl Miller the other day. He was back in town for some turkey hunting. He said he did not see may turkeys, but he saw a ton of bear. He was back the grade. I got my bear license the other day. Let's do it...

Purchased $65 worth of tags today including my bear tag. I am In
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 am

oregonzach wrote:
Awesome, a couple of different bears there. Can you put out bait for them?

You cannot bait bears in PA. I wish you could. I would be all over that last bear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trail Cam Picks   New Trail Cam Picks Empty

Back to top Go down

New Trail Cam Picks
Page 1 of 1