Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

XT has entered the building

Go down 
+15
SouthernSportsman
volway
MOOSE
Adam
mibigbuckhunter
huntquest
Dave
longtine
Mike
Corey
Mark
TheRomer
Robert
Joe
XTREMETEXAS
19 posters
AuthorMessage
XTREMETEXAS

XT has entered the building Empty
PostSubject: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Well boys and girls XT is in the house. For those who know me from other forums I will need no introduction other than "Dang its great seein yall again". For those who dont know me let me introduce myself.

Im XT thats short for XTREMETEXAS. Im part bear part wolf and a little bit touched with snapping turtle. Im fresh from the piney woods of EastTexas. I can Ride tornado and bulldog a train. I have wrestled gators and catchin venomous snakes is a hobby. I hunt I fish and I love it. I love tellin a good tale and I am a bit XTREME. I think myself lucky to call a lot of these guys on here friends and hope to call more of you that also. well thats me in a nut shell. Mike if I missed anything be sure to fill in the gaps.

"IF IT WALKS CRAWLES SWIMS OR FLIES I HUNT IT"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Welcome to the Affliction.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Dang it's good to see you. XT always brings excitement to the show. We are glad to have you and the wealth of information you bring. Make yourself at home and I'm sure you'll find that this forum is ran the right way!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Nice to see you again XT, Welcome to the WA family
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello XT...welcome

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Great to have you XT!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 pm

XT....it's good to have you here. Man the old gang is getting back together and it all feels good! Other than my buddy Glenn, I don't think I've ever met a better bow tech than ole' XT!!!!! Welcome home brother!
Back to top Go down
longtine

longtine

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 pm

well look what the storm blew in!! good to hear from you XT. things are starting to feel better
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 am

Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 am

Welcome aboard XT!!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 pm

If it ain't my southern brother from a hillbilly mother. Whats up Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

XT!! Whats up ya big ol Teddy Bear?? Good to see you on the Affliction!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

What up XT??? Good to have you with us buddy.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 pm

well thats me in a nut shell. Mike if I missed anything be sure to fill in the gaps.

I'll fill in the gaps.....he's a helluva great guy, bow technician,mud bogger who wears a XXXX shirt and that is just to hold that big old heart. Good to see you XT!!!

"IF IT WALKS CRAWLES SWIMS OR FLIES I HUNT IT"[/quote]
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 pm

XT can spin a pretty good story too. Glad to see you here. I was wondering about you. One of these days, I'm gonna cross the river into Texas and see you.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 am

Welcome buddy!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:43 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome XT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XT has entered the building   XT has entered the building Empty

Back to top Go down

XT has entered the building
Page 1 of 1