Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Perfect Day For Shooting

Go down 
+6
shehuntsva
Corey
TheRomer
Joe
mathewsguy
volway
10 posters
AuthorMessage
volway

volway

Perfect Day For Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Well this nice 75 Degree day in JULY was perfect for some shooting at the Volways.
Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures107Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures119-1
Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures122Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures127-1
AND YES WE ARE AFFLICTED
Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures125-1Perfect Day For Shooting Pictures105-1
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Looks like a great time guys thats what i like to see safety in the stand even practicing
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:16 pm

It def was a good day to shoot.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

great pics, looks like you guys had a good time
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Great pics guys!!

But it couldnt have been too great of a day because Lane Kiffen is still yalls coach! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 am

Corey wrote:
Great pics guys!!

But it couldnt have been too great of a day because Lane Kiffen is still yalls coach! bounce bounce bounce bounce
OOOOHHHHH I see corey,We are gonna start with the "Kiffin" jokes huh. lol! It was time for the fat guy to leave,I don't agree on how they handled it,But it was time to go. We will be ok,May be down a couple years BUT WE WILL be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Perfect Day For Shooting UTLOGO
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 am

Don't you just love a day with no humidity! It was a great day to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am

volway wrote:
Corey wrote:
Great pics guys!!

OOOOHHHHH I see corey,We are gonna start with the "Kiffin" jokes huh. lol! It was time for the fat guy to leave,I don't agree on how they handled it,But it was time to go. We will be ok,May be down a couple years BUT WE WILL be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Perfect Day For Shooting UTLOGO

HAHAHA I absolutely could not stand the fat guy!!! He was an idiot! He is the reason that I have these bad feelings toward TN. Well I guess that and the fact that Im a big Razorback fan. Smile But yes Im sure that yall will be back up to a very high level pretty soon. Ive got alot of faith that Petrino is going to have the Hogs up to that level in a year or two also. Both programs seem to be headed in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 am

Nice day to shoot. Why do you climb all the way up that tree when you have that nice deck to shoot off of?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Great pics and glad to see you are practicing some elevated shots... Great boots Mrs. V!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Awseome pics! looks like a nice set up you got there
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Any day like that is a good day! I took advantage of the nice weather myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day For Shooting   Perfect Day For Shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Day For Shooting
Page 1 of 1