Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

headed out to set up stands

Go down 
+6
Joe
LawCoBowhunter
shehuntsva
Robert
PSE32
mathewsguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

headed out to set up stands Empty
PostSubject: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:11 am

Hey everyone im headed to my buddys where I will be doing most of the filming this year we are going to hang some stands and set up some cameras. Do a little shooting should be a fun day. Also we are going to get some pheasant and qual he is going to raise to release. I will take the camera with me and post pics later today.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am

Cant wait to see the pics. Have fun big guy and be safe
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Have a good time
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Sounds like a good time.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm

well needless to say we did not get the stands hung started raining. We got a trail cam hung in a really nice spot right where the stands will be we got the climbing sticks hung then the rain started. I had something really bad happen we where getting ready to shoot our bows I was just at the bow shop last week and had them do some work on my bow for me. and the first time I went to pull my bow back today got it almost to full draw and the string broke. I was not happy and had me a little shakey. Called the bow shop and he said he does not have any strings to fit my bow now he will have to order one so I think im just going to have some custom strings made. We did go get the baby pheasants and got them all in there new home they are about 4 weeks old now forgot all about taking pictures of them I have been stewing over my bow.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

well after I talked to Steve I checked my bow out more and its the cable that broke not the string
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Sounds like an enventful day...I had a string break on me once I, thought I was had....Looking forward to pics off of the cam...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

My buddy Kurt figured a pic of me looking dumb founded was needed. If you see the target down there about 40 yards away my arrow is another 300 or so yards behind it I think not real sure.
headed out to set up stands 102_0616
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Question Wow...that really stinks. I hope you can get it fixed back up quick.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Good luck on the repair.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 pm

That sucks. Hope you get youre bow fixed and stands hung soon.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:36 pm

I am ordering a set of custom strings and cables they will be here by the end of the week. I will let you guys know how they work out for me. Still need to have my bow checked out. one good thing my buddy called he found my arrow it was laying about half way to the target.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

sux about the bow...good luck getting it fixed up

Awesome shirt dude!!!! What a Face

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 pm

I put my order in for my strings on sunday and guess what showed up today my custom strings and cables cant wait to get to the bow shop and get them put on thats what I call service right there. Also put in a piece of flow yellow for my loop and my dropaway.
headed out to set up stands 000_1667
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Shhhwwweettt!!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 pm

That was quick. How awesome is that!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Those look really good Chad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: headed out to set up stands   headed out to set up stands Empty

Back to top Go down

headed out to set up stands
Page 1 of 1