Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got some stands hung with pics

Go down 
+4
Camoed Assassin
Joe
LawCoBowhunter
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Got some stands hung with pics Empty
PostSubject: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Well I went out today and set up a few stands and put out the trail cams. I have some pics of them. The first pic is of the bear track that is in front of one of my stands.
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1749
this stand is the one the bear walked infront of the second pic of this setup is from the tree you can see the orange backpack on the ground thats the trail they walk down.
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1747
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1746
the next set of pics is from another set I have hung. this is the spot I got all my pics of the 10 point and the big 8 point. the first pic is the trail leading up the hill to it. then in the pic of the stand you will also see the trailcam on the tree in front of it.
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1750
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1756
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1752
Got some stands hung with pics 000_1753
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Looks like a good area...Good luck to you this year...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Cool. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Nice pics hope you get something out of there. Bear, deer something.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks for taking the time to share the pics.... good luck!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Good luck with them,Looks like you may need some sunglasses in one of the pics. lol!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 am

I cant wait for season to start. It will be a good year for me this year. the pics of these setups are all on my new property behind my new house we just bought. I have seen alot of good deer on it and alot of doe so there will be a freezer full of meat this year.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Sounds like a nice spot.
Back to top Go down
twodog

twodog

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Nice looking setups. I like your choice of placements. Alot of guys (and nothing wrong with it) like alot of branches and cover in front of their setup. I like your backdrop choices, leave no silhoute(not spelled right) you should be able to get away with alot of movement if necessary. Good Luck will be watching to see how you do.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:47 pm

twodog wrote:
Nice looking setups. I like your choice of placements. Alot of guys (and nothing wrong with it) like alot of branches and cover in front of their setup. I like your backdrop choices, leave no silhoute(not spelled right) you should be able to get away with alot of movement if necessary. Good Luck will be watching to see how you do.
thanks man I always like to have alot of stuff and trees right behind my stand I like to have open shots infront of my stands plus with filming my hunts this year I dont want stuff in the way
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Good looking setups Chad, hope you bust a bigone out of one of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some stands hung with pics   Got some stands hung with pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some stands hung with pics
Page 1 of 1