Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Snow on the ground

Go down 
+7
The Guide
Dream Catcher
TheRomer
Dave
Robert
Joe
mathewsguy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 am

I woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow on the ground what a great site for me. Now all we need is for saturday morning and a big buck to walk past me. Man I can feel it in the air now. Its that time of year im starting to lose sleep thinking and hunting what stand I should hunt. I have everything ready to go but it always feels like your forgetting something. What a perfect time of the year the leaves are falling, the temps are dropping, the snow is falling and the deer are starting to run around. This is by far my favorite time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am

Gotta love when snow is on the ground...my fav time to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am

early season snow. Gotta love it
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Hopefully the deer will be dropping too...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 pm

wouldnt mind a little snow on the ground myself.
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Fellow Afflictionists......Speak more of this stuff you are calling SNOW?? affraid
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Yeah that is crazy. It was 37 here in MD this morning when I was off to work. Good luck this weekend hope the weather is better than it is supose to be here. Calling for rain all weekend but the temps are good highs in the mid 40s.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Sounds like the temps will be good for you when the season opens, nice and cold. I love hunting in the snow, but we dont get to much during the season.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Sounds like a plan you got there Chad
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 pm

We had a hard frost in PA, but no snow. Hopefully the cold snap gets the deer on their feet...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 am

Well guys guess what it is doing again this morning the snow is falling. Oh wow these last few days are tuff. I do this every year get myself all worked up and ready for season. I know all of us diehard hunters do it but man thats why we call it an AFFLICTION. Oh saturday come on.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:04 am

snowing here in Pa today...still snowing hopefully it sticks a little...if it does i might have to sneak out a little early and get in the stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow on the ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow on the ground   Snow on the ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow on the ground
Page 1 of 1