Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Traditional archery.

Go down 
+2
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

Traditional archery. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Thank's CA for the input. Helped me out tremendiously.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Just got in a little while ago from shooting the old long bow. Shot pretty good but I only shot @ 15 yds. Then when I layered up with my late season gear I didn't shoot that good. Looks like I have some work to do, I want to take it out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 pm

good luck.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Good luck. I give you guys credit, I don't have the patience to try. I am hope to be running the camera when CA smokes the first one.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 pm

I want to see a video when it does.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
I want to see a video when it does.

I have a way's to go yet.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Does anyone use the Bitzenbuger flrtching jig to fletch wood arrow's or 5" vanes.?
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Does anyone use the Bitzenbuger flrtching jig to fletch wood arrow's or 5" vanes.?

Or do you use a different jig.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Just got my recurve today. I'll post picts. later.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Here is the pic. of my browning recurve.

Traditional archery. - Page 2 001
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I'll have to try it out another day. Just to cold.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Nice!! Was always interested in tryin one of them out but have never taken the plunge to get one.But will eventually get one but will wait untl this damn economy figures itself out or somthin!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Ya , I here that.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Always somthin though aint it?!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Yep. alway's seem's like everything is going great THEN, Something alway's happens. At least it does to me.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Yea that usually happens with my truck!! I have to put a wheel baering and ball joints on it with income tax!! That always sucks!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Man yes it does.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Man yes it does.

If anything can go wrong it will,
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Aint that the truth!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:37 pm

countryboy wrote:
Aint that the truth!!

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:50 am

I have to go today and try to find something to store the bow in.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm

I can see im going to have to get use to shooting the recurve. I went out today to shoot it for the first time,and lost every arrow i had for this thing. Wow, lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Start close with a good sized target. Once you start grouping good move back. Then once you get pretty consistant move around and shoot from different distances.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm

I started out at 10 yrds. did good wasn't shooting groups, but hitting the target, Them i guess i got over confident, moved back to 20 yrds. I only had 4 arrow's for it, but i over shot the target and lost them all.
Guess i'll stay at 10 yrds. for awhile. But the bow shot great very quiet, no hand shock at all. I think im going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Next week I'm taking mine out to the blind and hopefully get some blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditional archery.   Traditional archery. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traditional archery.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next