Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

deer feeding.

Go down 
+3
Dave
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

deer feeding. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Never!! The two of them, and of course the 3 step children, are everything to me!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 pm

That's exactally why you should wear a safety harness. Not trying to sound like a MOM. But at the end of the hunt you want to come home and so does your family.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Yea indeffinitly hear ya there!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Family first.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Thats is for sure. Always put the family first before me always!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am

countryboy wrote:
See that s the thing, I dont like wearin them things either. I know I probally should but for some reason I feel alot safer with out it. Most of the stands that I hunt out of though are perminent stands.

Countryboy, I hated harnesses to when I first started wearing one, but you get used to them and after awhile you will not even notice you have one on. I climb/build cell phone towers for a living so I have been wearing a harness for over 11 years almost everyday the last thing I wanted to do was wear one when I wasn't working. My cousin fell out of a permanant tree stand and they almost had to amputate his leg. TG's uncle feel out of his stand one year then they pretty much made it mandatory on thier farm so I got used to it. Now I look at it like I do at work. If used properly you will never have anything to worry about, you'll allways go home to ypour family.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:17 am

Well said as well CA.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
countryboy wrote:
See that s the thing, I dont like wearin them things either. I know I probally should but for some reason I feel alot safer with out it. Most of the stands that I hunt out of though are perminent stands.

Countryboy, I hated harnesses to when I first started wearing one, but you get used to them and after awhile you will not even notice you have one on. I climb/build cell phone towers for a living so I have been wearing a harness for over 11 years almost everyday the last thing I wanted to do was wear one when I wasn't working. My cousin fell out of a permanant tree stand and they almost had to amputate his leg. TG's uncle feel out of his stand one year then they pretty much made it mandatory on thier farm so I got used to it. Now I look at it like I do at work. If used properly you will never have anything to worry about, you'll allways go home to ypour family.

Yea I agree with ya there Ca. Been thinkin bout gettin one of those full body harness to wear. When I started I had one that went around your waste and thats what pretty much turned me away from it all. But with the new ones that they have out it would probally be more sufficint to wear on and alot more comfortable then what I used to wear!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 pm

countryboy please do. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Indeffinitly lookin into one here. Always want to come home the same way that I went out and no different for sure.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I got a Muddy harness and you dont even know you are wear one, plus it doesn't get all tangled up like some of the others.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 pm

I may have a full body harness laying around here someplace, countryboy, if i can find it you can have it free.
I don't hunt from a stand. The harness is brand new. If i can find it it's your's.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
I may have a full body harness laying around here someplace, countryboy, if i can find it you can have it free.
I don't hunt from a stand. The harness is brand new. If i can find it it's your's.

If your willin to give it up I will take it and not ask twice. Saftey first right!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Yep. If i can find it.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm

No problem ya just will have to let me know then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deer feeding.   deer feeding. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

deer feeding.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2