Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2010 Yote Hunting?

Go down 
+3
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

Anyone been out and have any success? Make sure you post up pics of your kills!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Not yet. One last time out for the deer then hopefully we can get a crack at a few yotes. They are deffinitely around. The buck I shot last week wasn't laying dead for an hour and a yote had already started chewing on him.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Not me.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Not yet. One last time out for the deer then hopefully we can get a crack at a few yotes. They are deffinitely around. The buck I shot last week wasn't laying dead for an hour and a yote had already started chewing on him.

Did you have to fight him off? If you were going to share a little meat with him, he could have had the common curtousy to at least offer to help you drag the deer to the truck...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I need to but havent yet scratch
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

I am going to be going after them hard over the next few weeks. I was waiting for the weather to get a little better but it got very cold again. It something like -10 with the windchill again.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Dave wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:

Did you have to fight him off? If you were going to share a little meat with him, he could have had the common curtousy to at least offer to help you drag the deer to the truck...

Yeah you would think. The only good thing is we did not have to drag him but 30 yards to get him to the 4 wheeler. I have never seen one find a deer that quickly. I was needless to say amazed.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 am

I have three or four trips planned this winter.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Robert wrote:
I have three or four trips planned this winter.

If you make it to New York give me a call we have some good spots for fox and coyotes.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I have an awesome place to hunt them but never have yet. I alwas'y say im going to but haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2010 Yote Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Yote Hunting?   2010 Yote Hunting? Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Yote Hunting?
Page 1 of 1