Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

How many guys are

Go down 
+9
The Guide
30pointbuck
oregonzach
volway
Robert
Brandon
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm

How many guys are planning and booking hunting trips for the up coming season. What are you going to be chasing and where are you planning on going.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 pm

I plan on going to Nebraska again next spring to bowhunt turkeys. Going to be going out with Cally Morris of Hazel Creek Decoys. That man is a blast to be in camp with. And his decoys deffinetly work. It's nice to hunt with him because he brings a pile of brand new decoys for us to use while we are out there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am

Nothing lined up yet. but you never know
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am

Working on it, god only knows so far!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 am

I usually do a couple of trips a year but with my job statis up in the air after April I am unsure to this point. I am planning on getting to Kentucky for Turkey but that's all to this point
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 pm

With adding another Ky farm I don't know. Got enough pts for Iowa but probally gonna wait for a buddy of mine to get his pts.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm doing a KY turkey hunt and it looks like a deer hunt up in NW Minnesota in the fall. Hopefully something else too!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

No plans for now.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
I plan on going to Nebraska again next spring to bowhunt turkeys. Going to be going out with Cally Morris of Hazel Creek Decoys. That man is a blast to be in camp with. And his decoys deffinetly work. It's nice to hunt with him because he brings a pile of brand new decoys for us to use while we are out there.

I am hoping to do the same. Just need a good year for the business and we will both be on our way!!!
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 am

well, after my texas hunt this past november, i am addicted to exotic big game.
like a blackbuck or something. i killed a nice aoudad saw a lot of other
exotics. i have visited the websites of many different south african
plains game safaris. has anybody ever been to africa?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 am

I am going to try and plan some hunts this year hopefully I can get out to Kansas this year. I am going to be hunting down at deer camp in PA again this year I have not been down there for a few years now and I miss it alot. We have alot of great bucks there and the hunting buddys I spent time in camp with are great guys.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm

I hope to draw the elk/deer combo tags in MT this year. I didn't make it there last year and would really like to get back. As always get more elk and deer points for CO. Ended up doing OTC tags there last year.

Besides that some surf fishing with the family.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm

I'll be looking for a good turkey hunt close to home...I don't have very many of them on the places I hunt,lots of nice deer though!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Nothing set in stone. Possibly a Virgina turkey hunt with they guys from Red Arrow TV but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many guys are Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guys are   How many guys are Empty

Back to top Go down

How many guys are
Page 1 of 1