Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Doinker, Montana Black Gold, Magnus!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

Doinker, Montana Black Gold, Magnus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Doinker, Montana Black Gold, Magnus!!!   Doinker, Montana Black Gold, Magnus!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I have a .19 single pin Black Gold Easy Glider in LIKE NEW condition. This sight is only a couple months old and is in great shape. I have the original packaging, extra yardage tapes for front and back, as well as the Blind Mans Light. The photochromatic ring is simply amazing and never lets the pin Halo, but is never not bright. With the blind mans light I could shoot this bow at midnight with no problems!!! Also dont forget MBG offers a full Lifetime Warranty on every part of their sights.

Retail for this setup is: $165.95 + $18.95 + Shipping = $185+ ! I will sell it for $140TYD!!!

5 Magnus II 125gr. 4bld., all in good shape but 1 needs new bleeders, I dont know where they went. Dont think all have been shot but none are in bad shape...a lil sharpening and they are good to go!!!
Retail: $20 You Pay: $17tyd

I have a 7" Doinker A-Bomb Armored Hunter in really good shape, used for one season. I have the Realtree Hardwoods Green stickers on it and believe I have the Mossy Oak Break Up Stickers that can be put on as well as the original Packaging, will confirm before deal is done!!! I would take $35TYD!!!

Paypal accepted but add 3%!!!!

Only trades would be for either a Spott Hogg Tommy Hogg Wrapped .10 or Sword Centurion .10. Would also consider a Posten, Doinker Dish, B Stinger or stabilizers of the same likes as a trade! Pics upon request! Shoot me offers worst I can do is say no...

If anyone is concerned about my no feedback here, check me out on ArcheryTalk.com under the same S/N for my 67 Positive Feedbacks and growing everyday. Purchase with confidence!!!
Back to top Go down

Doinker, Montana Black Gold, Magnus!!!
Page 1 of 1