Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Welcome Black Gold Sights!

Go down 
+3
mathewsguy
Robert
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Welcome Black Gold Sights! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

Join me in welcoming our newest sponsor, Black Gold. Black Gold has been leading the way when it comes to top of the line sights. Independent tests confirm that the pins on Black Golds Flashpoint series bowsights are 20% brighter than the pins on the next brightest bowsight! Translated, this means you will be able to see the pins on a Black Gold long after the pins on other bowsights have faded away!

Be sure to check out some of the other features that Black Gold sights offer. Did you know they come with a 100% unconditional guarantee and that they were the Gold Seal winners of Bowhunting World Readers Choice Award in 2009 and again in 2010. That should say something right there. Bow hunters like yourself and myself voted them #1. They also have a custom shop to build the sight that fits your shooting preference. Whether you like fixed pins or a movable sight, Black Gold is the sight you need. Be sure to click on their banner and check them out!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

I used a black gold sight a few years ago and liked it. Couldn't be happier to have one on my bow this year. THey have been winning award after award for their sights and I'm glad to have partnered with them.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Glad they are on board with us. I need a new sight I have been looking at these for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Welcome aboard Black Gold......

I got me a Red Zone HD ordered...... cant wait to get it on the Z7

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Mark wrote:
Welcome aboard Black Gold......

I got me a Red Zone HD ordered...... cant wait to get it on the Z7

That's a great sight!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

A real pleasure to have ya with us. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard Black Gold
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Black Gold Sights!   Welcome Black Gold Sights! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Black Gold Sights!
Page 1 of 1