Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros Empty
PostSubject: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey guys and gals head over to http://usahuntingpros.forumotion.com/forum.htm and sign up for our Big Buck contest. We already have 50 signed up and looking for more! Romer is already signed up so I hope I can get all of you over their as well. We also have some Great prizes for teams that go 1st ,2nd and 3rd place as well as the largest buck taken. They will be some gift cards from Bass Pro shop! You can't win if you don't enter, So get your butts moving! lol!

Thanks Harry
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Will be a great time. cheers
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm

I'll be over to sign up soon.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 pm

ok Dale and Daren I expect to see you 2 soon! lol! Now If I can get the 2 head honchos Robert and Mark to drag there butts over there as well.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Alright we got a few of you over there, its not like you are cheating on your wife! lol! It's only a Buck contest so get over there and get signed up.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

yep it will be a blast and another way to meet more folks with the same addiction as you
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I enjoy talking with folks with the same hunting passion as me.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
I enjoy talking with folks with the same hunting passion as me.

We all have the affliction 30 point lol!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Alright guys and gals, you only have about 1 week left to sign up. One of our Good members Chad72 is giving away some Bass Pro Shop gift cards to our winning team and the biggest buck. Like the old saying goe's you can't win if you don't play.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

The teams have been drawn!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up Harry
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

going to check it out.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Smoke a monster 30 point, your on my team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros   Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros Empty

Back to top Go down

Buck Contest over at Usa Hunting Pros
Page 1 of 1