Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

This heat has got to go

Go down 
    +6
    Dave
    Robert
    30pointbuck
    LawCoBowhunter
    mathewsguy
    TheRomer
    10 posters
    AuthorMessage
    TheRomer

This heat has got to go Empty
    PostSubject: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Man this heat has been terrible this year.sure hope it dont last into season, but from what i have herd the worst is yet to come. affraid

Seen on the news today that the earths temp is at a record high of 61 degrees and could get higher.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

It has not been any fun out working in it.
    Back to top Go down
    LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I hear ya on that!This heat is putting the hammer on my a/c.I'm ready for fall and highs in the 50's.I'm dreading mowing the yard tomorrow,just may have to skip it for this week.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Same here. The temp today 96 with the heat index of 110. It's been really horriable. sunny
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Tomorrow is suppose to be a record heat day for us in Indy. Ready for cooler temps
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:55 am

Bring on the FROSTY mornings in a deer stand...
    Back to top Go down
    The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 am

Yeah not much better here in MD. Temps today are suppose to be around 103 and I dont even know what the heat index will be. On top of all that we need rain bad. I have not mowed my lawn in over a month. I am with the rest on you guys lets bring on Oct and Nov.
    Back to top Go down
    Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm

The Guide wrote:
    Yeah not much better here in MD. Temps today are suppose to be around 103 and I dont even know what the heat index will be. On top of all that we need rain bad. I have not mowed my lawn in over a month. I am with the rest on you guys lets bring on Oct and Nov.

The hell with oct bring on Jan and Feb. I miss all that snow we had last winter.
    Back to top Go down
    HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Dave wrote:
    Bring on the FROSTY mornings in a deer stand...

Back to top Go down
    LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

Did you order this heat Mike? LOL jk ...I hear it's going to be really HOT today.Work was awful lastnight,they've been turning the air off at night.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am

Yeah today is going to be a torcher out there. im not looking forward to work today sunny
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

103 here today miserable. sunny
    Back to top Go down
    Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Maryland was horrible today to. Heat index of 105.
    Back to top Go down
    Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
    Maryland was horrible today to. Heat index of 105.

The swamp we worked in this morning did not help with the Humidity.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This heat has got to go   This heat has got to go Empty

Back to top Go down

This heat has got to go
    Page 1 of 1