Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trail cam question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 am

I have an old cuddeback that's maybe 6 years old.For the last couple of weeks it hasen't been taking any pics.I tried new batteries and still nothing.It will say it took a pic but for some reason it won't write it to a card (tried 3 different ones).Any ideas what it may be?Just old and needs replaced?It's been a great cam all these years.I just ordered a new DLC Covert HR8.0( hope it's here by friday) in the mean time so I could get some pics.The deer have been tearing my blocks up,just don't have any pics to show for it.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:16 am

probably just old...... but I think they have a reset button on them, but I'm not sure if that one does or not.

The other thing you can try is to bring camera home hook it up to computer see if it's recording any pics to the internal memory and just not recording pics to card!

the only things I could let ya...... or maybe re format or cards?

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I cant think of anything else besides what Mark said.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 pm

this is what Dave was trying to say!!!! Trail cam question Nothingtoadd LOL

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:13 pm

You will love the new Covert HR Darin, it is a great camera. Hope you get it by Friday, looking forward to pics.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Monster Raxx wrote:
You will love the new Covert HR Darin, it is a great camera. Hope you get it by Friday, looking forward to pics.

Got it in tonight.That thing is awesome.I really like that lcd screen with the menu.It was on one of my farms within a couple hours of getting it.May have to get another 1 or 2 before long.That elimatree is really nice also,saves a lot of time in setting up and putting in places with little or no trees.gonna check it and maybe move it somewhere else down by a creek bottom.hope to have a pic or 2 from it.Gonna have to get some of your minerals too and see how the deer down here like it lol.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Good Luck Darin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trail cam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam question   Trail cam question Empty

Back to top Go down

Trail cam question
Page 1 of 1