Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Is everyone ready??

Go down 
+8
Dave
LawCoBowhunter
HuntRed79
Camoed Assassin
Snivs
TheRomer
30pointbuck
recon33alpha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Is everyone ready?? Empty
PostSubject: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I've been scouting alot. We have 2 weekends planned to cut firewood, clear stream beds for the walk in and hang stands.. Just getting ready for Deer camp on Sept. 30th-3rd of October. I hope the temps get down into the 40's @ night and the days cool down, that would be Iceing on the cake. What does everyone else do to get ready?

Oh and the menu for Thursday night is Venison Stoganof, Friday night Venison Chili, and Saturday evening is fresh tenderloins on the grill!! We eat these types of things, because they are easy to continue eating for lunch and through out the weekend..

Recon
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

My scouting has already been complete. And all my shooting lanes have been cleared. Deer movement has been determined now just waiting for sept, 20 MAAAAN I CAN'T WAIT. tongue
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ive got all the walking lanes cut, all i need to do know is get the shooting lanes cut and im ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Not Ready. Need to shoot bow, hang more stands, cut shooting lanes and many other little things. It will all come together for 9/15.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 am

Snivs wrote:
Not Ready. Need to shoot bow, hang more stands, cut shooting lanes and many other little things. It will all come together for 9/15.

You aint kidding, this summer has been hectic. I usually have everything done by now and am kicked back waiting on the season. This year it's like we haven't even started on anything yet.
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I am close to being ready. I have enough stands set and lanes cut, but I am thinking about hanging a couple more and putting out a ground blind for our season opener on 9/18. Need to shoot some more also.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Just about there...Still need to scout a couple new farms I picked up last week and put up a new ladderstand.I got to say I love river bottom land.Looks like it's going to be an early harvest this year,some farms are already picking.Should be a great year.

Last edited by LawCoBowhunter on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:54 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Just about there...Still need to scout a couple new farms and I picked up last week and put up a new ladderstand.I got to say I love river bottom land.Looks like it's going to be an early harvest this year,some farms are already picking.Should be a great year.

Yep went to New Albany this morning and saw multiple fields along 65 picked already!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Ive got all the walking lanes cut, all i need to do know is get the shooting lanes cut and im ready to go.

And I need to make sure the bheads are flying good.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Stands are hung and ready to go. Just getting more pics to assemble a hit list and patterning some of my early season spots. Ready to go for September 15th.
Back to top Go down
DR

DR

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:39 am

Oh yeah Sept 15th cant get here quick enough. Good luck this season guys/gals.
Back to top Go down
Rev. Juan

Rev. Juan

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Guys I started Aug15 affraid
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 pm

I havent scouted yet, havent got a camera up or hung a stand but Im ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone ready??   Is everyone ready?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is everyone ready??
Page 1 of 1