Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Update of the winter food plot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

Update of the winter food plot Empty
PostSubject: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Well we got a inch of rain the other day and i went out to check on the plot. A little clover is growing but i think it is what i did not get tilled up real well. That is my ground blind in the back. The far side of picture is my clover i planted last year.
Update of the winter food plot 1311647155
Update of the winter food plot 1311646779
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Looks like an awesome hunting area, as far as the clover the deer love it. Good luck this seas. Keep us updated on the plot's progress with picts.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am

Looking good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 pm

We finally got some rain in the past few days. About 1/2 inch fell Saturday and about 1" fell tonight. Thank the deer gods because we needed it. All the creeks we pretty much dry around here. Seen a lot of deer on the way to work tonight.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

sweet how big is your plot..
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

About 1 1/2 acres
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

sweet , well hope to see some cam pics here soon ,, been getting rain here like crazy and my little plot is growing good.. waitng 36 more days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update of the winter food plot   Update of the winter food plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Update of the winter food plot
Page 1 of 1