Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got a little chilly tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Got a little chilly tonight Empty
PostSubject: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Got a little chilly tonight 00510

I should have dressed a little warmer tonight.. It got chilly the last hr in the stand
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 pm

I wish. It's been HOT here in MD. We did have a cold front blow in for a few days last week and the temps dipped into the high 40s at night but it's been 70 in the mornings and evenings lately. Come on cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 pm

its been switching off and on with the cold weather so you never know how to dress.. I personally like hunting in the colder weather when its cold all day and i can dress for the warmth
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:42 am

I woke up in a tent at 17 degrees the other morning. By afternoon it was up to 73 degrees. Bundling up in the morning ain't bad but I didn't have camo shorts and body paint for the afternoons. geek
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 pm

LOL are you after Elk
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Sure was. Cool
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Gonna have a high of 50 and a low of 38 Saturday here in Ohio!!! you can bet your last dollar that I will be in a stand all weekend !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a little chilly tonight   Got a little chilly tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a little chilly tonight
Page 1 of 1