Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown Empty
PostSubject: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Big IBO shoot coming up next weekend in Bedford Indiana. Just wondering if anyone will be there? I'll be down there early Friday morning setting up camp. Since I work 3rd shift I'll be taking a little nap then shoot the first 20 targets in the Advance Hunter class in the afternoon. Then Saturday morning I'll be finishing up the coarse and head back home. I'll be camping over on the west side near the woods. Stop by and say hi. I have a red Toyota tundra with our WA logo on the back. Ill probably have some brew so stop by.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:34 pm

I might look you up. I'll be over on the PRO Range but like coming over to the camp for the PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:48 pm

I'll be shooting the AHC. Shot the HC last two years and want to challenge myself a little more. One question though why are the pros not with everybody else and have their own range?
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:14 pm

The pros don't need all of the distractions of the other shooters.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:18 am

well I didnt shoot as well as I liked too but I had a good time and met some really nice people. I was pushing a lot of shots to the right and jerked a few pretty good. I was planning on looking at a few back tension releases to get an idea on what I was wanting to get in the future when I got the money but came across a great booth. I asked them about back tension releases and the lady took about 15-20 minutes to show me how it all worked. After it was all done I picked up a Bernies Knuckle Under and was added to their shooting staff.
I was practicing with it using a shoes string off my combat boots trying to get it dialed in until I found the right spot for me. Then Sunday morning when I got home I decided to try it out on my bow. I first started off shooting from like 6 feet from the target like I was instructed. After about 10 arrows I felt confident enough to step back to 20 yards and I was laying arrows on top of each other. Then after that I stepped back to 30 yards and was doing pretty well keeping 7 out of 9 arrows in a 5 inch group. I though I was pretty well for my first day.
I'm going to try and get about 100 shots in each day until I get it down pretty well. I 'm going to try to make up a handle to attach a string to so I can practice my release while watching TV.
Check out www.robinhoodvideos.com for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown   1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Leg of the National Championship Triple Crown
Page 1 of 1