Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

found a shed i did;nt like

Go down 
+6
Nukguy
Joe
littleslink
mathewsguy
TheRomer
kyhareraiser
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

found a shed i did;nt like Empty
PostSubject: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 pm

it was in my building where i reload and keep my 4-wheeler and huntin' stuff.. it was a snake shed.looked to be about 4 ft long and big round as a half dollar. hope it was a black snake that way it will take care of the mice my cat dont catch and i've heard they will also kill other snakes like copperheads.. anyone know about this
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Im not sure about killing other snakes but if it is a black snake they are harmless and will deff keep the mice away.

the down fall is when you move something and there it is stairing at ya it will freak you out affraid
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 pm

black snakes and king snakes will kill copperheads and rattlers yes. i lived in north carolina for 3 years and watched a king snake kill a copperhead. Down there its bad to kill a black snake or a king snake for that reason
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 pm

uuuuhhhhhhggggg. I'm not a big fan of snakes...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Me either I hate snakes man but if they will keep the ones away that can kill you or make you real sick i will leave them along here in New York now we dont haver to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 pm

If its a snake....kill it.
Back to top Go down
Nukguy

Nukguy

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 pm

My cousin almost stumbled on rattlesnake in my Uncles backyard in Buffalo county, unfortunately she had the camera & pics. about 4ft long. Another creature the WI DNR say they didn't stock!!!
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 am

hahaha we've got animals and reptiles kfwd they did'nt release too. Smile
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Ya i dont think there is a state they dont bring in critters to anymore and dont tell you about it.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:41 pm

King snakes definitely kill rattlers, so keep them around. Not sure about the others.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm

black snakes are our friends...any other to me are worthless
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Thats not the kind I like!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 am

I don't like none of them. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found a shed i did;nt like   found a shed i did;nt like Empty

Back to top Go down

found a shed i did;nt like
Page 1 of 1