Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Little Girls First Shed

Go down 
+10
Big Sexy
Mark
TheRomer
Jody
Mike
Glenn
Corey
Dave
Robert
fullrut
14 posters
AuthorMessage
fullrut

Little Girls First Shed Empty
PostSubject: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Tonight while me and my little girl, AUTUMN, were walking through the woods I heard her say, "Dad, deer". I was thinking yeah right. Next thing I know she is running toward this shed. This shed rough scores 87" and has a 29" main beam and 9 scorable points. What an awesome find.

Little Girls First Shed IMG_3209
Little Girls First Shed IMG_3212
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

MOst guys go their whole life without finding a shed or seeing a deer with that kind of rack. Congrats to you and your little girl. She's got an eye for it that for sure. Now you just need to find that dude come October
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I could not have said it any better than Robert... Congrats to her and you as the proud dad!
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm

I knew of this deer last year and suspected he'd go 190". If the other side matches, with a 20" inside spread this buck will go mid 190"'s. What a neat find for a girl who isn't even 3 yet.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

fullrut wrote:
I knew of this deer last year and suspected he'd go 190". If the other side matches, with a 20" inside spread this buck will go mid 190"'s. What a neat find for a girl who isn't even 3 yet.

I am a little embarrased to say this... but I have to be honest. At 2 years and some odd months, she has found more sheds than this 30 year old man. Way to go Autumn!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:04 pm

WOW! Shocked Congrats thats an awesome find.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:09 pm

I'd say , take that little eagle eye girl of yours on all your shed hunting trips from now on.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm

WOW!!!! Can you bring her to Missouri next year? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Whoa, that is quite the find. What a monster! Thanks for sharing the pics. Now I am ready to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:41 am

that is awesome chris
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:36 am

WOW what a shed....

Congrats to you and Autumn.....very cool

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:55 am

Oh my goodness!!!!! That is awesome! Have you been wearing out a pair of shoes looking for the other side?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:11 am

What a find!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Thats a bigger shed than I have ever found! It's almost as big as her! Good find Autumn, way to go!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:25 pm

WOW! It will be hard to top that one!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:30 am

GREAT FIND!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Girls First Shed   Little Girls First Shed Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Girls First Shed
Page 1 of 1