Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Campbell Outdoor Challenge

Go down 
+3
Robert
TheRomer
Tall Tine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

Campbell Outdoor Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Got a phone call and my uncle and I were invited to the Campbell Outdoor Challenge in Illinois. We were pretty excited at first and then the kicker, it cost 4,000$ per team. SO then we were a little bummed out. Unfortunately we opted to pass due to the lack of funds and we are just really getting into the filming part and felt we were to green to pay that kind of money. But in the end it was really exciting to be offered something like that.

Here is a little detail about what it is:
The Campbell Outdoor Challenge provides a competitive sporting event format for professional hunter and cameramen teams to match their skills in filming hunts.

The Campbell Outdoor Challenge consists of a professional video circuit of fifteen cameramen teams with the ultimate champion determined by the team accumulating the most video points throughout the events that form the circuit.

In addition to the Circuit events there are qualifying events for cameramen teams to gain entry into the Circuit competition. These Challenge qualifying events are open to anyone wishing to compete regardless of age or experience level. These hunting and filming competitions are being planned in various States for different wild free-ranging game species. Click here for 2009 scheduled events.

Teams, create your own Pro-Staff for the circuit and split the cost among several people and rotate circuit events. Circuit points will stay with the original team name so if a new team is created after an event has already happened, the points stay with the original team.

Manufacturers, company owners, this is your chance to build your own team, advertise your products, and have your team compete at a chance to win your entry fee back, that’s a chance at a free years worth of advertising!! Team members do not need to be the same throughout the circuit allowing you to build a competitive pro staff with specialized experts for different types of game.

We have many other advertising options available, from commercials, billboards, naming rights sponsorships and many other options through our show, now on Versus.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Man that would be awesome to participate in. But I do understand where you stand. Right now I would have also had to turn it down. Hopefully someday you two will get another shot at it.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 pm

I've looked into it as well. It looks great but the 4 grand is steep. Congrats on getting invited
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 am

Congrats Jimmy,A hunting buddy and myself looked into that a couple years ago.It does get exspensive,But after talking with some of the people that do it,They all go out and get sponsors to help out with the funds,But in today's economy that would probally be kinda tuff. Congrats again
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 am

congrats on the invite I have watched it on tv looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 am

Congrats on the invite, but it sounds like you would have needed a couple of sponsors to pay that entry fee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campbell Outdoor Challenge   Campbell Outdoor Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Campbell Outdoor Challenge
Page 1 of 1