Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Todays 3D shoot

Go down 
+2
Joe
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Well I couldn't have picked a better day to take Andrea on her first 3D shoot. We went down to one being held at Sand Creek Archery this morning. 39 degree's with 25 mph winds and rain rain rain. The rain did stop from time to time but the wind didn't. We all got cold but she did extremely well. Even more so when you think it's her first shoot and the weather was just terrible. Thanks to Chris, Fullrut, for putting on another first class shoot. If I remember correctly she shot around 230 or so on a 30 target course. Here are a few pictures:

Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot1
Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot2
Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot4
Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot5
Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot6
Todays 3D shoot 3dshoot7
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Haha oh man. That looks a little too cold for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Looks like fun even in the bad weather!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

you guys got more guts than me, i was going to one today also but the weather stoped me from going

Looks like you all still had a good time
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah the cold and wind and rain didn't exactly make me love the 3D shoot so much. Must be honest with you all... but I didn't do too badly considering it was only the second time I had ever shot at a 3D target. It was my first time shooting outside let alone in those conditions. Plus we haven't sited in my bow beyond 20 yeards because until we finish moving into the new house and get something set up in the back, there hasn't been a place I can shoot that far. Besides, I hate the mud and cold.

And I didn't get 230, thanks for trying to boost my score though! I think it was more like 210... not bad though. I had some really good shots! It is just a little different (or alot) from what I am used to. Plus I kept hitting my sleeve since I am not used to shooting with that many layers. I think I would have done better on at least a few of those with out that problem.

Robert may be able to convince me to go again... but not when it is that cold! I will miss Robert while he is out shooting but I will stay home with a good book, blanket and the cats.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Way to go Andrea! Congrats on your first 3D shoot. Way to tough it out and tear up the targets. I am sure your husband is very proud of you. Looking forward to shooting a shoot with you, Robert and my wife. The weather will be warmer by then so no worries. Again congrats and great shooting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Todays 3D shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays 3D shoot   Todays 3D shoot Empty

Back to top Go down

Todays 3D shoot
Page 1 of 1