Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A Little Update

Go down 
+6
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
Mark
THE BULL
mathewsguy
Joe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Just thought I would share some news I received recently. I received a "real" job in my field. I am now a Probation Officer for Dearborn County here in Indiana. It is in a prime area, both for hunting and ideal for where I want to live. Looks like my 4 years of hard work in college is starting to pay off.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

congrats buddy that is great news
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

good for you...good luck and be safe
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 pm

congrats Joe......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Great news Joe, Congrats

When do you start and when are you moveing?
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Congrats!That's great news to hear!I'm thinking I should have got into the medical field when I was in school...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:51 am

Congrats Joe!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 am

congrats Joe. And I love the hours you got
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 am

So I guess you will not be coming to Alabama??? You can still come down to hunt and fish. Congrats on your new job. We are proud for you.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 am

SouthernSportsman wrote:
So I guess you will not be coming to Alabama??? You can still come down to hunt and fish. Congrats on your new job. We are proud for you.

I def. put in some applications in down there, it was just that this one called and offered first. With the job market the way it is and me being straight out of school I jumped on it in a heart beat. But I am dying to get down there and get around in the woods or on a river with ya. You name the place and time my friend.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 am

TheRomer wrote:

When do you start and when are you moveing?

I started yesterday morning but I still got shifts at Gander to work. I will be working every day down there on the 13th. Should be pretty fun. Going to be doing stuff that I want to do as far as a career.
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

Joe wrote:
SouthernSportsman wrote:

I def. put in some applications in down there, it was just that this one called and offered first. With the job market the way it is and me being straight out of school I jumped on it in a heart beat. But I am dying to get down there and get around in the woods or on a river with ya. You name the place and time my friend.

Anytime you get ready to come down here for work or play just let me know. I will make sure I am off from work and we will hunt or fish. You know you are welcome here anytime.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm

SouthernSportsman wrote:
Joe wrote:
SouthernSportsman wrote:

Anytime you get ready to come down here for work or play just let me know. I will make sure I am off from work and we will hunt or fish. You know you are welcome here anytime.

Sounds great man...
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Congrats on getting a job right out of college in this market...
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

hey if joe cant make it to bama im in...lol
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

THE BULL wrote:
hey if joe cant make it to bama im in...lol

Anytime you want to head this way, come on!!! You'll be recieved with a big old southern welcome. Just don't let too many folks up there know how much fun you had down here.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Update   A Little Update Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Update
Page 1 of 1