Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Filming Recommendation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Filming Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Filming Recommendation   Filming Recommendation EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

For everyone who is filming this year, one of the best recommendations I can give is to do a little homework and watch one of today's best camera guys in action. Big George, who films Lee and Tiffany is one of the best behind a camera hands down. I would pay attention to how Big George pans the camera for one on one interviews, how he keeps the deer centered in the fram according to size, tracking footage and trophy footage. Big George was the first guy to do the full circle trophy shot, and now you see it everywhere. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, so I would suggest watching Big George in action and try to imitate what he does behind the camera this season!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Filming Recommendation   Filming Recommendation EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks for the tip I will do that
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Filming Recommendation   Filming Recommendation EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm

All of us novice filmers could use all of the tips you can give. Keep 'em coming...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Filming Recommendation   Filming Recommendation EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm

He def. does good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filming Recommendation   Filming Recommendation Empty

Back to top Go down

Filming Recommendation
Page 1 of 1