Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Rage

Go down 
+10
Grunt and Gobble
Dave
Robert
Corey
littleslink
Jody
TheRomer
mibigbuckhunter
mathewsguy
Joe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

I could come up with some type of comment about this clip but I think it speaks for itself.

http://www.ragebroadheads.com/uncensored/UncensoredFootage.aspx
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm

That right there is the reason im shooting the 2 blade rage this year. I have 9 of them and ready to watch them work first hand.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Very cool, That is a WICKED video clip of a devastating broadhead.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 pm

affraid Devastating for sure, great clip on what these broadheads will do
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Wicked! I am shooting the 3 blade.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm

That video is the reason why I shoot the 3 blade and won't shoot anything else. They make a nice hole...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

Im only half way through the video but I had to stop it to come comment on it. Have you paid attention to any of the products that these very accomplished hunters are using. How about you just take a look at both sides of the page you are looking at and scroll up or down and you will see the companies. I think it speaks volumes about WA and the path that this website is on. Enjoy the ride!!!!!

Oh yea! If your not shooting Rage your doing yourself a HUGE disservice. They are without a doubt the best broadheads on the market!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 am

I'll be shooting a 3 blade this year as well.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 am

your right Cory there are alot of great sponsors on our page and alot of them are on that clip. Wa has a bunch of super sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am

Corey wrote:
Im only half way through the video but I had to stop it to come comment on it. Have you paid attention to any of the products that these very accomplished hunters are using. How about you just take a look at both sides of the page you are looking at and scroll up or down and you will see the companies. I think it speaks volumes about WA and the path that this website is on. Enjoy the ride!!!!!

Oh yea! If your not shooting Rage your doing yourself a HUGE disservice. They are without a doubt the best broadheads on the market!!!

THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:52 am

This will be my 3rd season using RAGE and they are the REAL DEAL. I shot a buck last year and I hit him a little low and he still couldn't hold it, literally!! His intestines fell right out of him like he was opened with a zipper. Any other broadhead and he would have been coyote bait. You owe it to yourself and the animal to use the best, and RAGE is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 pm

I am still up in the air about Rage broadheads because I hit a monster last year twice and did not find him. The first time I shot him I hit him a little high and didnt find him then 2 weeks later I hit him again and thought that I hit him perfect. I let him go 3 hrs and followed a blood trail that stopped with the deer of my dreams (a 17 point non-typical that would have scored 170) nowhere in sight. I got over 20 inches of penetration and 9 inches of my arrow stayed in him. I have killed numerous deer with the Rage 2 blade they are awesome. Maybe that deer was just unkillable or something. I am still going to use them because they are the best. We will just have to see what they do to the big guy I hopefully get a chance at this season.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 am

I am gonna put them to the test this year can't wait!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 am

I just went back and watched the video again and man its nasty what they do to a deer. But thats the reason I will be shooting thme this year.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 am

I actually got to watch a hunting show on tv yesterday and not just a dvd or having to look them up on the internet. I say that because a Rage commercial came on. I wasnt paying a ton of attention to the tv at the time but I heard someone on the commercial say, "its like throwing an axe through an animal", or something pretty close to that. As soon as the guy said it my roomate looked at me and I said, "hey man its true. Those things are deadly". I just loved the axe comment and its pretty accurate if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am

The guy who said that would be the one and only Mr. Chuck Adams. I think he knows a thing or two about archery tackle.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

That video is awesome. I may have to give them a try this year.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Can't argue with those results!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I just watched the video again and it makes me laugh at how awesome these things are. I am SOOOO pumped to say that Rage is a sponsor here on WA. These things kill!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage   Rage Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage
Page 1 of 1