Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

rage broadhead ?

Go down 
+4
JackHammer
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
madarcher427
8 posters
AuthorMessage
madarcher427

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm

where can you get extra rubber bands,one of mine broke
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 pm

They should have came with extra ones when you got them? Im not sure where you can just get the o-rings at
Back to top Go down
madarcher427

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:07 pm

mine didnt come with extra ones , but i didnt look for them . thanks ill see if i can find the package .
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:09 pm

The pack I bought only came with 3 extra rubber bands but in the store the had replacement blades and packs with extra rubber bands.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

I get mine at any Hardware store.. I KEEP them in stock, a quick miss in the dirt, and they are Busted. This is about the only thing I dont like about the RAGE, but man it is a aawsome broadhead. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 pm

You can buy them at any sporting goods store. Rage also supplies 3 in the pack of broadheads you bought. They are taped on the inside of the package.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Joe wrote:
You can buy them at any sporting goods store. Rage also supplies 3 in the pack of broadheads you bought. They are taped on the inside of the package.

On the inside of the plastic...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 am

Yep what they said. If you buy replacement blades they will be included. I will say good choice of broadhead. I shot my first deer of the year Monday evening. She went 15 yards and fell over dead!!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 am

If you have trouble finding them let me know I may have a few extra ones I can send you. Jody lets getthat pic of the doe up so we can add some points buddy
Back to top Go down
madarcher427

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

thanks , iam going to cabelas & gander mountain to try & find some .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rage broadhead ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rage broadhead ?   rage broadhead ? Empty

Back to top Go down

rage broadhead ?
Page 1 of 1