Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hunting Lease Prices

Go down 
+6
MRA
Corey
mathewsguy
Robert
volway
racknfeatherlodge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
racknfeatherlodge

Hunting Lease Prices Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm

I was wandering what hunting lease prices per acre were going for in other parts of the country. Would anyone like to share some info?
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Up in Ky they can go from 10 to 25 an acre,Here in Tn you can get them for 10 or less,Or should I say I would'nt give more than 10
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Kentucky and Indiana run about the same. Usually about 15 an acre
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Thats about the same as what they run here just all depends on how goo the hunting is also. some of the guys here charge alot more for good hunting ground.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 am

About $10 an acre in AR. Over priced if you care about my opinion!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 am

Corey wrote:

I agree man, Thats about what they run in kansas too, we have 4 other outfitters to compete againt in this county also, so some we pay over 10.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 am

MRA wrote:
Corey wrote:

I agree man, Thats about what they run in kansas too, we have 4 other outfitters to compete againt in this county also, so some we pay over 10.

I could see paying more in Kansas or in the Midwest but in AR the quality of deer isnt as good. Although we have some really big deer in places obviously the overall quality of the heard just doesnt compare. Its all about supply and demand though. They have what we want so they can charge as much as we are willing to pay.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

That is pretty close to the price here in MO as well.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 pm

If you can find a place in my area thats not leased you can get them pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Cant get anyone to lease you any land here in MD. except on the eastern shore. Maryland seems to be getting less hunter friendly every year. The residents not our government.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:36 am

Just found a peice that is 130 acres shared by 4 guys and it cost them about 700 a year a guy to lease it.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Cant get anyone to lease you any land here in MD. except on the eastern shore. Maryland seems to be getting less hunter friendly every year. The residents not our government.

Thats why we should try to talk the wives into moving out west. I only wish we could lease ground around here!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

The Guide wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:

Thats why we should try to talk the wives into moving out west. I only wish we could lease ground around here!!!

Talk to the wives nothing . When I'm ready I will tell the old lady were moving out west.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Quote :
Talk to the wives nothing . When I'm ready I will tell the old lady were moving out west.

HAHAHAHAHA Im wondering if you are talking out of an exit on this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 am

Corey wrote:
Quote :

HAHAHAHAHA Im wondering if you are talking out of an exit on this one. Smile

Don't let Don full you. He's on bended knee begging for forgivness right now!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Lease Prices   Hunting Lease Prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Lease Prices
Page 1 of 1