Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

looking for a Hunting Lease in TN

Go down 
+2
Jody
Talltines
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talltines

Talltines

looking for a Hunting Lease in TN Empty
PostSubject: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

I live in Dayton TN I'm looking for a place to hunt the land I leased last was sold last month Crying or Very sad so now I'm looking for another Hunting Lease to join if anybody knows of a Hunting Lease that needs a new member please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm

I would contact Volway. He has been posting info about leases in that area recently.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Volway is the man in Tennessee
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Talltines I don't know of any in Tn right now,Have some in Ky but they are a little higher than Tn leases BUT WORTH IT! Don't do much deer hunting in Tn anymore. You could probally go to www,tndeertalk.com there are always leases posted on there. If I hear of anything I will let ya know first thing.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Good luck....
Back to top Go down
Talltines

Talltines

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm

volway wrote:
Talltines I don't know of any in Tn right now,Have some in Ky but they are a little higher than Tn leases BUT WORTH IT! Don't do much deer hunting in Tn anymore. You could probally go to www,tndeertalk.com there are always leases posted on there. If I hear of anything I will let ya know first thing.
Thanks volway I'll check that site out now. And if you do hear of a place in TN Please let me know...
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Talltines wrote:
volway wrote:
Thanks volway I'll check that site out now. And if you do hear of a place in TN Please let me know...
Will do buddy.Let me know if you find something on there.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 am

You can also check craigslist for the cities close to where you want to hunt. Dayton is East, right? You could check Chatt; Knox and Nashville. I think the last time I was looking around I just searched for "hunting" on the search section to the left. You might also search around e-bay. Both of these would be labor intensive, but you might find something if you search right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Hunting Lease in TN   looking for a Hunting Lease in TN Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a Hunting Lease in TN
Page 1 of 1