Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A fun day of food plotting for me

Go down 
+5
mathewsguy
Jody
The Guide
Robert
MRA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

A fun day of food plotting for me Empty
PostSubject: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Here are some pictures of what I did today. First day I have gotten out to do some work in 3 weeks........It kinda started out bad because my girlfreinds brother said he would help me out with it, well he did what I figured he would and thats be a baby and didnt want to help, instead he took a nap Evil or Very Mad I should kick him in the butt bounce .......... My lovely girlfriend helped me out instead, I was glad to get her into some wildlife action, she seemed to enjoy it and wants to help me next weekend Very Happy
Enjoy the photos
An old farm stead in front of a big creek with an alfalfa feild in front of it.
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0144
This plot got a little over grown with weeds....... Im going to be planting Antler King Trophy Clover in it this fall
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0140
Not as many weeds here, I will be plating Buck Forage Oats here
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0138
Same story on this as the above picture
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0135
My Rig
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0134
Filling the spryer back up
A fun day of food plotting for me DSCN0028
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm

I bet that felt good
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Thats a nice setup. Is the boom on the sprayer home made? Good luck with the plots they look like the should be pretty good size.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm

The Guide wrote:
Thats a nice setup. Is the boom on the sprayer home made? Good luck with the plots they look like the should be pretty good size.

The booms were bought with the sprayer, I had to beef up the supports that hold the booms up a few years ago, that rig was bought for our farm but I use it for food plots to spray. We bought the sprayer at a farm store but I know they still have the booms. They are expensive but are very nice working....
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm

That is really nice. I also planted part of my plot today. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 pm

good pics man must have been nice to get out and get some stuff done
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 pm

good to hear you got out and about,great pics
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm

keep up the hard work

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 pm

MRA wrote:
The Guide wrote:

The booms were bought with the sprayer, I had to beef up the supports that hold the booms up a few years ago, that rig was bought for our farm but I use it for food plots to spray. We bought the sprayer at a farm store but I know they still have the booms. They are expensive but are very nice working....

I guess it beats spraying everthing by hand!!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Looks like you are putting in some work and will be ready to go come fall...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Glad to see you are up and at them Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fun day of food plotting for me   A fun day of food plotting for me Empty

Back to top Go down

A fun day of food plotting for me
Page 1 of 1