Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!

Go down 
+4
Joe
mathewsguy
Corey
MRA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! Empty
PostSubject: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am

Got this big guy on camera, no spider this time, lol. I included a pic of a nice tall wide 8 point I have been getting pics of. I need to get more pics of this shooter close up cause I cant figure out how many points and cant firgure out where his browl tins are, when I zoomed in it looked like they grew right down his face Shocked but im not for sure on that.

SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! ICAM0033-1
SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! ICAM0032
SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! ICAM0019-1
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

ok..... dont it look like his browl tins are growing down towards his eyes on the top pic?
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am

Cant tell about the browtines but I can tell he is a good one!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 am

Its hard to tell but it looks like that to me but could just be the color on his bases as well. But he is a good buck cant wait to see some better pics of him
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 am

Good looking buck.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

What is wierd is it does look like his brows lay over towards his eyes in the first pic,but in the last pic you can see his brows sticking up where they are supose to be scratch

I know the time frame says its the same buck, but im not sure if that isnt 2 diff bucks there. to me the front view and the back view just dont add up
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm

TheRomer wrote:
What is wierd is it does look like his brows lay over towards his eyes in the first pic,but in the last pic you can see his brows sticking up where they are supose to be scratch

I know the time frame says its the same buck, but im not sure if that isnt 2 diff bucks there. to me the front view and the back view just dont add up

Ya they are two different bucks for sure, Sorry I didnt make it clear....... The one that you can see the brow tins on is an 8 pointer I have been getting pics of.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Gotcha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm

nice looking bucks.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

He'll score well...
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Nice looking bucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!   SHOOTER ON CAMERA!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOOTER ON CAMERA!!
Page 1 of 1