Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

LONG couple days ahead!!!

Go down 
+7
Jody
Mark
TheRomer
Robert
Camoed Assassin
Joe
Corey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

LONG couple days ahead!!! Empty
PostSubject: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Well the season officially ended today and I start my trip back home in the morning. I had to leave my truck in AZ at our spring training facility and that is where the hang up is. I have to fly out to Surprise, AZ and get my truck in the morning at 6:10 am and the shuttle is picking me up at 3:45am to take me to the airport in Charlotte. I stop in ATL for a little while and then fly into Phoenix at 10:30am. I have someone picking me up in Phoenix and driving me the hour back to Surprise where I will pick up my truck. As soon as I get the truck I will start the 22 hour drive back to AR. I am planning on getting back in to Jonesboro Wedneday night if everything goes ok. I would normally not be in such a rush to get home but I will only have one day at home to get all my stuff unloaded and my hunting stuff packed and loaded back in the truck because I am leaving out friday morning to meet Robert in KY to open up our bow season. It will be a long trip but I think looking forward to the KY trip might make it bearable. If I call some of you guys pick up your phones cause I will prolly be bored out of my mind on the drive and want someone to talk to. If I can I will keep you guys updated on the trip as I go but if not I will see everyone back on here Thursday.

Sorry if that was hard to read or follow but that is about how fast my head is spinning right now. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm

That does sound like a long day!!! I hope everything goes safely for you. If you wanna call I will make sure to answer!!! Have a safe trip and a successful hunt in KY.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Thats alot of miles. Be safe and try to have fun. Good luck in KY. Hope your the first one to put something up for the big buck challenge,
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

Thanks guys!
The trip has started. ItS about 420am and it was an early wake up! I'm about 35 minutes into my drive to the Charlotte airport. Looking forward to geettn the flying part over with hopefully pretty quick that way I can get to the truck and start my drive. Oh yea I'm sporting the WA shirt and hat for the trip!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 am

Stay safe my friend and we'll be hunting in just a few days
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:39 am

WOW that is alot of traveling, be safe
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am

Have a safe trip Rags...... enjoy the drive!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

That's what I'm talking about. This weekend is gonna be nice sitting in a tree surveying the area! Have a safe trip!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 am

Be carefull if you get tired pull over. I hope you have a good trip man.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 am

Be careful buddy... Feel free to call anytime. I hope thew trip goes well and I can't wait to hear from you and Robert with details of the KY trip (and hopefully some photos)!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 am

Congrats on a nice season Corey. Have fun on your trip. Be safe...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey thanks guys! I landed in Phoenix and the flight part of the trip went fairly eventless so that's good. Im on my way to Surprise now to pick up the truck and start the long drive home. Hopefully the rest goes well too and I will talk to you guys later.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Have a safe trip.Make sure You and Robert get in touch with me when you are in Ky,I will probally be at one of the leases up there and maybe we can get together.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Drive safely man...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Good to hear! Stay safe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LONG couple days ahead!!!   LONG couple days ahead!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LONG couple days ahead!!!
Page 1 of 1