Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The Time is Near Folks

Go down 
+3
mathewsguy
TheRomer
Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

The Time is Near Folks Empty
PostSubject: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Scent Blocker has been washed and stored away, arrows refletched with brand new broadheads on the tips, and the camera is ready to start filming some hunts. Season is upon us...finally. My season will begin next Thursday evening. I will not be hunting but will be filming and hoping to get a kill of a buck we have been watching all summer. I then will be making my way up to my good ole hometown to one of my favorite farms to hunt. I will hunt Friday morning alone and may be hunt with Moose on the evening hunt. Saturday and Sunday Autumn and I will be alternating from behind the camera to a bow in our hand. Its going to be a busy weekend with all the chasing of whitetails but we have all looked forward to this for at least the last 9 months. Just 5 more days until it is ON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Even tho ive been hunting already im still very excited about the 1st comeing, that means i can hunt other places now cheers

Good luck to you guys hope you find that buck your looking for
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Good luck to you and Autumn. I hope you both get to take something with your bows.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Good luck to you... I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:11 am

Good luck to you Joe and everyone else...I can't wait either...Headed down to Bass Pro later today to get some new scent blocker and some other last minute items...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 am

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Good luck to you Joe and everyone else...I can't wait either...Headed down to Bass Pro later today to get some new scent blocker and some other last minute items...

Did my last minute shopping yesterday. Had to get my ThermaCell replacement cartridges so I won't get tore up by a Boone and Crockett skeeter once season starts.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time is Near Folks   The Time is Near Folks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time is Near Folks
Page 1 of 1