Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Opening weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: Opening weekend   Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am

Well opening weekend was ok but did not see the dee I figured we would see. Saturday was a total bust. Got set up on my buddy foodplot saturday night there are turnips in there and the deer are crushing them. He has pics every night in them for the last 2 weeks. It just so happens that his neighbor has a welding shop and It caught on fire about a 1 before dark so the deer where not coming out with all the fire trucks and sirens. I sat my stand behind my house yesterday morning only saw one small doe. Went back to my buddys house last night and I was running the camera for him. I filmed him hitting a limb when shooting at a doe. Then about 10 minutes later 2 more doe came in and the big one was 20 yards from the tree but came to the wrong side of the tree for him to get a shot. I got some good footage of her and I could have killed her if he would have had the camera in hisd hand but thats how it goes. It was a good weekend and it was our first time trying to film hunts so wee learned alot and had a blast doing it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening weekend   Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:26 am

Soounds like a fun weekend. Good luck next time out.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening weekend   Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time other than all of the fire trucks. Good luck the next time you guys head out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening weekend   Opening weekend EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:23 pm

well Kurt has to work tonight but im headed out by myself to the set behind my house where I have all the doe pics and the 10 and 8 point bucks have been coming to. I am hoping to atleast shoot a doe tonight. Leaving in about 5 minutes to get out there. I will give you guys a update when I get back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opening weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening weekend   Opening weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening weekend
Page 1 of 1