Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Northern Pennsylvania Activity...

Go down 
+8
Joe
volway
Dave
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
littleslink
oregonzach
Green Valley Gobbler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Valley Gobbler

Northern Pennsylvania Activity... Empty
PostSubject: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm

After a usual and typical slow start to the first few weeks of the Pennsylvania season, things seem to be slightly picking up. The mid-October snow storm that dumped 8 inches of snow in the mountains put a few of the older bucks on their feet. Hopefully this cooler, wet weather and increase in activity continues into the ever anticipated month of November...

Northern Pennsylvania Activity... CDY_00033

Last edited by Green Valley Gobbler on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 pm

That is a picture that really makes my heart pump! I love the fresh snow! I think seeing pics like that make
me think of when I was a little kid and we had a snow day from school. The radio would say
our school was closed, I would get all bundled up, and I'd take off into the woods with my old
recurve or pellet gun and try to unravel a set of rabbit tracks, or follow a fresh set of deer tracks
through the orchards as the sun came up-man those memories will be with me forever!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm

The PA snow worked for me...

Northern Pennsylvania Activity... AJ20buck12010-15-09

Dumped about 3 inches on Thursday and this guy cam cruising by at abtou 6:00. His neck was pretty swollen to...
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Love the snow pic. Good luck with him this year. Hope to see some up close pics.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Sweet, gotta love the snow and cold temps. Wish we could get some snow down here. Good luck with them.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 pm

That is a great pic! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Green Valley Gobbler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Nice buck LS, looks like a big body on him too. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 am

Great pics there.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 am

Awesome stuff man!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 am

Nice videos amd that is a good pic too. Hopefully you have a run in with him pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 am

Wow you have some nice video clips. Great bucks! Should be a fun season. Thanks for sharing the clips and pics.
Congrats Littleslink!! Great buck!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Wow, great clips! Good luck getting on him...he's a nice one! Love the snow, but keep it up there in PA. Snow=super long commute.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Nice videos Cory... that is a dandy buck too. I am going to have to get one of those cameras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Pennsylvania Activity...   Northern Pennsylvania Activity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Pennsylvania Activity...
Page 1 of 1