Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Midwest Whitetail

Go down 
+13
Jody
Adam
Corey
PSE32
Dave
Brandon
mibigbuckhunter
MOOSE
Mark
Robert
TheRomer
Joe
Mike
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 pm

As most of you know, I am also working and filming with Bill Winke and Midwest Whitetail. This has turned into quite the opportunity to continue moving forward in the hunting industry, and I may have some pretty big news coming within the next couple of weeks. I am very excited about it, and very humbled in the same respect. Once things are finalized, I will break my neck to get on here and share it with everyone. But it is a pretty huge deal and one I've dreamed about for a long, long time! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok?? Mark is famous for his "This thread is useless without Pitchers" picture but man this is a major tease. Spill the beans!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

LOL! I will, I will. Just hold your horses.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Haha I will try..TRY. You got my number so if you feel the need to tell it to someone you know who to call/text. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 pm

your as bad as some of the Girls i new in high school, cant say the word but you no what i mean Twisted Evil

Cant wait to find out more
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 am

I think I have an idea on what it is and it would be great news
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 am

Can't wait to hear the news...... dont forget us little people when your a big shot!!! Shocked

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Lol you're good at this Mike. Always leave these teasers and say "I'll tell y'all later" Cant wait to hear more news!!!! That's pretty cool that you've been working with midwest whitetail though. I've been watching their video's on realtree.com all last summer.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Sounds like great news
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

???
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Lay it on us...
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Secrets dont make friends lol. Cant wait to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Mike

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Well, it looks like I will be Co-Hosting and Producing the Missouri and Kansas portion of Midwest Whitetail. I'll be talking with Bill a little more within the next couple of weeks and should have all the details lined out. What an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most respected men in the hunting industry. So if you havent subscribed to Midwest Whitetail by now, it's time to Git R' Done!!! www.midwestwhitetail.com
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Congrats Mike!!!!! Its well deserved buddy. They are getting a first class human being and a first class deer hunter by adding you to the crew. You will be great. Good luck and CONGRATS again.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 am

Wow that's awesome news Mike!! Congratulations buddy I cant wait to see you on there!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 pm

that is great news Mike. You deserve it and will be a great Co Host. I can't wait to see your mug on Midwest Whitetail!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Congrats there Mike. I am already on there list.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

That's quite the news! I am mighty happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Congrats Mike.....who's your Co-Host???

I hear Tiffany is busy affraid

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 am

Very Nice Mike, A big congrats to ya.

Cant wait to see you in action
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

That is awesome Mike!! Way to go, they are lucky to have a hunter like you and no one deserves it more. Dont forget your camera man! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Great news! I know you'll do a great job! Keep us posted
Back to top Go down
swampghost

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Congrats Mike!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 am

That is awesome Mike!! Congrats and I am sure you will do well! cheers
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 am

Congrats Mike you will do an awesome job an Bill is an outstanding guy an I would be honored to be working side by side with Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midwest Whitetail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Whitetail   Midwest Whitetail Empty

Back to top Go down

Midwest Whitetail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next