Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

First video buck kill using Rage

Go down 
+16
Brandon
volway
Corey
TheRomer
Tall Tine
Robert
Camoed Assassin
Darius
shehuntsva
Mark
Early Morning Gobble
littleslink
Dave
mathewsguy
Joe
Jody
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Jody

Jody

First video buck kill using Rage Empty
PostSubject: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Well I finally put down a nice buck on film. I used the Rage 3 blade and it devastated his shoulder. Blasted right through and poked out the other side. The arrow lodged (broken off) between his rib cage with the heart pierced right in the middle. The doe I double lunged earlier only went 15 yards.
I had been seeing does running and heard a deep grunt. So I stuck tight with camera ready. All of a sudden I heard something trotting. As I turned he just showed up in the clearing and stopped. I was able to turn the camera and myself to take the shot. He probably went 70 yards and crashed hard.
First video buck kill using Rage 10-27-09bowkill
First video buck kill using Rage AUT_0025-1
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Thats a great shot Jody. A huge congrats.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:31 pm

congrats man
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Great job Jody! You smoked him... Way to go! Can't shoot em much better than that. How far away was he from you when you shot him? Can't wait to see the video!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:06 pm

I heart shot my 9 point a couple of weeks ago with the rage three blade with the same results. 60 yards and a pile up with a heck of a hole in the deer. I did not get pictures like Jody, but it looked the same...
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

nice buck...congrats
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 pm

awesome Jody....congrats

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Congrats on the buck and the great shot. Doesn't get any better than that!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Great looking buck Jody. Congrats on a nice buck and what a great shot
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 pm

You sure did center punch that thing. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Congrats Jody. That's a great looking buck
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks much everyone! It is truly appreciated! I really was trying to show the damage the Rages are doing for me. Just like I heard they would. What does Chuck say? 'It's like throwing an axe at the animal' or something like that. LOL My video should be up on Midwest Whitetail this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Congrats again Jody! Yeah i'd say that rage put the whoopin on him!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Good looking Buck Jody, Congrats
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Congrats man that is awesome. I have to say I love the Rages!!!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 am

Congrats buddy
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 am

Way to go congrats!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:20 am

Nice job! You sure tore up that buck, can't wait to see the video!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Congrats on a fine buck Jody!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Nice buck. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

That's a nice buck Jody, Congrates my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First video buck kill using Rage   First video buck kill using Rage Empty

Back to top Go down

First video buck kill using Rage
Page 1 of 1