Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!

Go down 
+8
Dave
Camoed Assassin
Joe
Robert
mathewsguy
Mark
TheRomer
Tall Tine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! Empty
PostSubject: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok where do I start with this one, I had a feeling this year that my water stand by the kiddy pool was going to be awesome, but not this awesome. As you all know I shot my first buck with a bow out of this stand two weeks ago. Well, since I was tagged out I let my good buddy Trevor sit my stand tonight. His dads property and mine meat together on the top of the ridge. We have a great relationship and I can hunt on theirs and they can hunt on mine. So any way he sat there tonight and at 3:30 this stud came in at 20 yards from behind him. Same stand and he shot the deer in the same spot I did and it ran 50 yards and he watched him fall! This gets better this is also his first buck with a bow! Can you believe that!! This stand is something special now 2 bucks in 2 weeks and first time bucks with a bow!! He is what I think a good 4 1/2 year old 10 point. Real nice mass and weighed 183lbs. He was also alone and I still think we are in pre rut. So a huge congrats Trevor again!!
2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! 1-1
2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! 2-1
2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! 3-1
2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! 4-1
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

what a buck, congrats to your buddy
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Great buck...congrats

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am

congrats on the buck
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 am

Wow, great buck and great story. Maybe I can come up and sit in that stand
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 am

Thats a dandy buck. Congrats to you all!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 am

Sweet, when you gonna let me sit that set? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 am

Robert wrote:
Wow, great buck and great story. Maybe I can come up and sit in that stand

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like there is a line forming and that I will have to take a number.

Congrats to your buddy on a job well done. Get him signed up on the site!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Thats a great buck ... congrats!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Thats a good looking buck. Congrats to your buddy. I know I am like third or fourth in line but when every body else has a chance I would love to sit that as well. It is funny how one stand can be the perfect stand for the year.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

Unbelievable! Thats a bona fide hot spot, very nice deer!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 pm

One buck like that is fantastic, but two, from the same stand, in as many weeks. Unbelievable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!   2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week! Empty

Back to top Go down

2 pope and young bucks out of the same stand in 2 week!
Page 1 of 1