Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

time after a kill

Go down 
+5
TheRomer
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
botzitaliano
9 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm

how long do you guys normally wait to hop back in the same stand after you connected on a kill?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

I will get back in it the next day
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Depends on the stand and the situation. If it was a clean kill and a recovery that didn't require walking through to much of the area. If they drop in sight and you dont have to tromp around all over the place we will hunt it that afternoon or the next day.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Depends on the stand and the situation. If it was a clean kill and a recovery that didn't require walking through to much of the area. If they drop in sight and you dont have to tromp around all over the place we will hunt it that afternoon or the next day.

X2
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 am

Id be right back in it aswell
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:41 am

Ditto what CA said,And if a good rain comes through I'm not afraid to get back in the stand a day or 2 later.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am

I would have to agree with CA as well...

I once shot a deer in the AM and gutted it near a logging road. My buddy hunted that same afternoon and ended up being about 40 yards from the gut pile and he could see that there were a few deer that came in to the gut pile and were "pawing" (or "hoofing", in this case) at it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm

After my kill this past Saturday I was back on stand 3 hours later.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:14 am

get back in there
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm

TheRomer wrote:
get back in there

Yep...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Right back in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time after a kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: time after a kill   time after a kill Empty

Back to top Go down

time after a kill
Page 1 of 1