Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Breaking out the smoke pole

Go down 
+4
The Guide
Joe
Dave
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Breaking out the smoke pole Empty
PostSubject: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Yesterday was the last day of our gun season now we have 8 more days of bow or muzzleloader. Im going to be hunting hard to try and fill my last buck tag and maybe a few doe tags as well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Good luck Chad... I hope you put a big buck on the ground. Keep us updated...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Good luck with filling the rest of your tags.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 am

Good Luck Buddy
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Good luck on filling those tags
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Any luck Chad?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 am

No luck yesterday had a few of the guys on the property next door doing some tresspassing. I was at my buddy Kurts house setting in the stand lastnight and had 2 guys come walking up to me within 50 yards they did not know the stand was there when they saw me they turned and took off only to go about 50 yards and start shooting so no deer for me yesterday. Kurt is going over to have a talk with them today.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm

That is so FRUSTERATING! Hope he gets it taken care of!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Sorry to hear that MG.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Well guys today is the last dat of bow and muzzleloader season I have not been out hunting sicns friday I came down with a nasty bug and ended up in the emergency room yesterday for around 5 hours while they pumped me full of fluids and meds. Feeling alittle better today but not even close enough t go to the woods. so my season is over.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Sorry to hear your season is over. Get well
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Yeah that sucks. Hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Sorry to hear about ya being sick and your season being over.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Doing any better Chad?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Feeling better I have been living on ginger ale, chicken broth and crackers for the past few days. I think im ready to try and eat something real. The doc said I let myself get way to dehydrated so I need to start drinking more water and takeing better care of myself. I guess with christmas, hunting, and trying to keep up with all the orders I had I was not taking care of myself. So when the bug hit me it hit really hard. He said most people got over it in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Glad your doing better... Take care.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Glad your getting better.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 pm

glad to hear you are getting better buddy. take care and get some good rest
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking out the smoke pole   Breaking out the smoke pole Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking out the smoke pole
Page 1 of 1