Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

CAPS smoke em again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

CAPS smoke em again Empty
PostSubject: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:07 pm

CAPS just swept the Penns for the season 6-3. And Ovechkin just tied up the goal total with Crybaby. Man I love it when the CAPS beat up on the Penns.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:39 pm

I dont fallow Hockey,but i have always heard the are fun to watch in person.

you are talking hockey right?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Ya Romer. I didn't follow it to much until a few years back but it's becoming my favorite sport to watch.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

YES they did,I'm no Caps fan but anyone who beats the sole called "KID" I like it. My Preds may have a chance of making the second round of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Ya Romer. I didn't follow it to much until a few years back but it's becoming my favorite sport to watch.

Yeah been watching it for awhile now.All I can say is they are some tough SOB'S that play that sport.And there is nothing like The Stanely Cup Playoff atsmophere.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:47 pm

We had a team here a few years ago and i went a couple times. Much better in person than on tv. The team has since moved.
Back to top Go down
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm

That was a tough game to watch for me. I am a huge Pens fan. The Pens just don't seem to have the momentum that they have had going into the playoffs the past two seasons. With three regular season games to go hopefully they'll turn it around before the real hockey gets started.

I know a lot of people don't like Crosby, but he is one heck of a hockey player. In my opinion he should be MVP this season. Its funny how everyone around here hates Ovechkin. I hope these teams will meet in the playoffs, because it will be one heck of a series. Remember, regular season wins are good and everything, but once the playoffs start its a whole new ball game.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Yes sir the playoffs are a totally different game and I hope the CAPS are ready. They seem to be and ya Crybaby is one of the best in the NHL but I dont think he's as complete of a player as OV is. Crosby scores but that's about it. He deffinitely doesn't hit anyone. Good luck in the playoffs and yes the Penns Caps would be something to watch again in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPS smoke em again   CAPS smoke em again Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPS smoke em again
Page 1 of 1