Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Snow Snow Snow

Go down 
+4
Dave
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:24 pm

It's going right now.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Well the snow is falling again. Now 4-6 inches. not as much as they called for. Who know's.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Well the snow fell, not what they called for. But Bitter cold. Coldest yet.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Probably have a high gas bill this month. UGHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Man that is alot of snow man!!!!!! Here in Pa we dont have that much but we r to get a lil more i geuss this week, Like it for huntin but that is bout it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Ya and the bitter cold to go along with all that snow. Welcome to the Affliction. Bring your friends. this is an awesome site.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Its not supposed to get out of the teens here this weekend but sounds like its alot colder out there than it is here.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 pm

I would settle for some teen's lol
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I am ready for the spring to start some thunder chicken huntin!! Warmer weather too but its actually only like 29 here right now!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

MAN ME TOO..
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Would like to wack one with the PSE!! Hard though when ur doin it from the ground and have to be so still!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Sure is. Build a natural timber ground blind.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Yea I have a spot that is pretty thick and think that I might try it the first day and see what happens. Cut out a couple paths first.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Ya any cover helps.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm

For sure!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Any background cover as well. To conceal movement.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

There is plenty of cover down there in the one spot where they move. We push deer out of there all the time in rifle season. Bad part is that u practicly have to crawl through on your hands and knees!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

That's probably the best place.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Thats where Im thinkin of goin to the first day here. But I also find them things at another spot but the ground is posted and they never want to come off the top!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Ya i would not tresspass. AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Heck NO!!! The guy that owns it is a big shot lawyer for around here and he doesnt let anyone hunt his ground!!! That place is like populated with deer!!!!! They have a 4 lane highway runnin up the side of the ridge. I know to of the other land owners that have ground out across the side but they dont let ya hunt it either. No biggy though, I hunt the tracks and the bottom that the farmer owns and usually see deer and turkey on his ground. Hes a pretty nice guy though. He doesnt like the people throwin trash on his property and I always pick it up when I see it so I can keep huntin his ground.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

That would be enough to scare me away. And probably dosen't allow any hunting.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Yea it does!!! But if I saw a giant buck standin on the bottom side like 5 feet on his ground I would probally shoot cause if ya get a good hit hes comin across the tracks and into singleys bottom!! Fair game on that side!! Only problem would be retrieven the arrow if ya would shoot it with the bow! Heard he has cameras set out on the top to catch people comin onto his property.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 pm

It's just more ethical not to muddy up the water's espically if he is a non hunter. That would just give hunting and hunter's a bad rap. And there's already enough of that going on. I would just stay away,and respect his right's.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm

I do. The one landowner that I know came down the first day and said u were just on my ground. I was like no we werent we walked down the tracks and I dont go on your ground unless you gave me permission. I respect all of the landowners wishes that I hunt on or around. Dont ever want to rock the boat for us hunters!! We get enough of crap from enough of people!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Snow Snow   Snow Snow Snow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Snow Snow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next